avoiding kurt

Kayley pov

From that day I saw him with that woman I haven't talked to Kurt. I avoid him at all cost. It's been a week now. Today I'm going shopping for my wedding dress with Mrs Mendez and is the day my family will arrive. So after getting my dress I'll meet them.

We're currently looking at different dresses. " we need to get a wedding dress which will let Kurt can't take his eye's off you" said Valerie. "Yes, Valerie. So Amanda please can you see if u can find that description" said Mrs Mendez and the lady went to look for a dress. So I sat down.

A couple of minutes after going through many dresses. I finally find the right one and I was glad. After we left the store we went to a restaurant to have lunch.

"Dear the dress will be staying at my house. We don't want my son to see the dress before the wedding" she said looking at me. As I was to reply my phone rings. So I answer the phone call " hello grandma" I said. " honey I'm just calling to let you know we won't able to make it today. But three days before the wedding okay" said grandma. " that's okay. What is important is that you guys will be at my wedding. Bye loves you" I hang up and was sad. I wanted to spend more time with them before my wedding.

After that, we eat our lunch and Mrs Mendez drop me home. Kurt wasn't home so I was glad I just went to the theatre room.

Kurt pov

Here I am sitting talking to my childhood friend trying to get advice from her to figure out how to get Kayley to me because for some reason she's been avoiding me for a week now.

" I don't know what I did to make her avoiding me," I said irritated. "Well when did you notice that she's been avoiding you and it's may not be something you did let her be avoiding you," she said while cutting her steak. " well it was that day when I invited you for lunch and my brother was leaving," I said. " well maybe something is going on with your brother and her. Just hear me out before you say anything. Remember when we got to the house your brother was in a hurry to leave and even when you asked him to stay for lunch he declined. Then at that moment when she saw you said left. I just saying" she said. My blood boils to hear that she may be right. I was so angry now so that may be the reason she's been avoiding me because she feels guilty. I told Alexis goodbye and went straight to a bar to drink my anger out.

Alexis pov

He believes in me and always trust me. This is just the beginning I'm going to spilt you two apart. So that he calls off the wedding and can be mine. Just wait and watch enjoy the little time you have with him because it soon is your last time.

======######################
Remember to vote and comment.