lunch with my new friend

Kayley POV
When I got my lunch break I went with the receptionist from this morning. We went to a nice restaurant " so who got on your wrong side " she asked. " what are you talking about " I said like I don't know. It just that my boss keep on doing things to make me so angry. " come on you can tell me I won't judge and it's written all over your face" she said determine. " okay well before I because Mr Mendez I used to work as a waitress and one day this guy came in. I asked him what he wanted and he was like you on my bed and I'll pay you god money" she cut me off before I could finish. " what's did you do because you don't seem like those girls" she said. '" well I gave him a piece of my mind and he called me a bitch. So I lose it a soak him with water and then he tried to slap me, but I kick him where the sun will never shine. He was on the floor" I said while laughing just remember how he curled up like a ball. "So you show that guy that he must have respect for women so what's wrong," she asked while eating. " well he like calls me and tell me he going to make my life a living hell," I said and drink my juice. " so what did you tell that asshole ." she asked " well I told him that whatever game he's playing well two can play it and I got to go back to work before my boss gets angry," I said while looking through my purse to pay the bill. When I got back to work I spend the day working and planning the plan for tomorrow. I can't wait for tomorrow. When I got home Anthony was watching TV and drinking beer. "You look tense want to talk about it," he asked. "Well remember the guy that causes me to lose a job." I asked " Yea what about him," he said while drinking his beer. "Well he gave me a job as his PA, but before you say anything he only gave me to job to make my life living hell," I said. " well what are you going to do about it and which company of you working at," he asked. " I'm trying to make a plan and I work at Mendez INC " when I said where I work he spit out his beer. "Wait as in Kurt Mendez," he asked shocked " why did you ask," I asked. Then it hit me his last name is Mendez too so they must be related. " well he's my brother and in that case, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind for trying to hurt my friend and disrespecting her. " he said while getting up " don't I'm already going to make him regret trying to hurt him. I just have to have a plan to get him back " I said trying to figure out something. "Don't worry about that I'll help you with that just go to sleep?" he said and I went to my room and fell asleep.

#####$#$#######3##$############$$
Remember to vote and comment