Anthony plan

Anthony POV
I spend the night coming up with a plan to help Kayley to get back my brother. But I couldn't come up with one. When I got to my parent's house I just drop my self on my mom sofa. " what the wrong son" my mother sounding concerned. So I told her everything and she offers to help. "Don't worry son I'll teach him a lesson not to treat women that way and that money can't get him everything with money?" she said with an evil grin on her face. Lord what does this woman up to her shelves. This woman is a mastermind of planning revenge and teaching a lesson. She left to make a phone call and came back. "I want you to tell Kayley that the plan is in progress," she said. So I went and call Kayley and told her and then went to work.

Kayley POV

Anthony called me and told me not to worry about the plan will take place. I want until lunch and nothing happened. So I start to wonder is Anthony trick me. so I went to lunch upset. While I was doing my work and a blond lady came to me " is Kurt in today " she asked and blink her eye. Then it hit me she could be part of Anthony plan. "Do you have an appointment?" I asked not to look suspicious. She barges into his office and closes the door behind her. So I put my ears on the door. " do I know you miss" he asked " well I'm just here to tell you I had a son for you and I need child support " she said. " well you must have the wrong person" he said furious and sounds like he gets up so I run to my desk. He drags the woman out of his office which draws attention. " how dare you son of a bitch call my son a baster child when he's yours. It was a mistake for me to come here asking you to help your son who is sick. you make me sick and you know what you a monster. Which your son doesn't need in his life. Congratulations you need the top of the worst father of the year list. Everything look at this man who you feel like is good he's not. You ever hear the saying when you're in public don't show your dirty colour. Well, that's him. when I he behind a closed-door you'll show his dirty colour but when he out in public he shows the best side. Let me tell you this money can't get you everything you have to earn it. I hope you grow old and die alone. You don't deserve a woman in your life. The only woman that will be interested in you is one that only in for the money. " she said and left. I'm sure the media will hear about it. tomorrow it will be on the news and in the paper.

***"""*"*******"""""*******************
Remember to vote and comment.