going home with him

Kayley pov

After I tell everyone goodbye to everyone. We are now in his private jet. I'm just sitting down reading a book, while he's on his laptop working. Thank God because I don't feel like talking to him.

After a couple of minutes, I felt for something to eat. So I cleared my throat to get his attention and say " can't a pregnant woman get something to eat or has she have to starve" I said very loud. He looked shocked for a moment then got up and went somewhere.

A couple of minutes later an airhosstress came with different varieties of food. " miss sir had told me to carry that food. You can choose anything you want to eat" she said with a smile. At that moment he came and took his seat and start to work on his laptop. I couldn't choose. "Have you decided what u would want?" she asked?

"Well I have decided to have everything," I said with a smile " Rose you can give her what she wants from the tray but not the junk food," he said while typing away on his laptop. I was angry now. How dare he think he can tell me what to eat. " How dare if I want to eat junk food I will," I said while trying to take up the chips, but to my luck, he snatches it before I could. "I have said no junk food. It's not healthy for u and the baby and I want my baby to be healthy. So Rose please bring everything back" he said and handed me something healthy to eat. I took it from him and glare at him. All the time eating I was angry at him. I just hate him.
...................................................
Arriving at his mansion

When we got inside I was greeted by Mrs Mendez with a hug. " oh dare I never expected this to happen. But I'm glad that it's you who's carrying my grandchild and I also hope you can change him and let him not thinking money can buy u everything. Come sit down honey you must have tired from that flight" she said and we took a seat on the couch.

While sitting down memory of that night start to replay and sole tears fall from my eye. Mrs Mendez saw me and asked what wrong and I lied and said it was my pregnancy hormones. She buys it.

I don't want her to hate her son. A couple of minutes later Anthony walked In and I got up and went where Kurt and his father talking. " I want to sleep can you show me my room," I said. The truth is I just don't want to see Anthony face now. "I will be with a soon let me finish talking to my dad," he said. "It's okay son show her the room. We'll finish talking when u get back okay" Mr Mendez said and he carried me to a beautiful room which is paint purple, a big queen size bed, a walk through closet and a luxury bathroom. "This is your room until we got married. You'll be sleeping in my room" he said scratching his neck back. When my brain register what he had said we will be sleeping in that same room. My blood boils " there's no way I'm setting foot into that room. We will have to find another room to stay in I said with anger. He just left slamming the door to the point where the walls feel like they shook.

###############_########_###__

Sorry for taking so long to update, but remember to vote and comment.