accepting his proposal

Kayley pov

After he left and went home. I sat there thinking about what he said. I don't want to not be there for my child. He got a lot of power and money. That makes me worry more. Although my child is going to need his or her father in their life. I went to sleep thinking about it.

So I went to Carmen house. To get advice from her. "Well, all I have to say is honey he has a lot of power and money. So he'll do anything to get that baby and also I don't want your life to be ruren. Maybe this isn't a bad thing. I know you always want to marry a guy who loves you. But maybe your unborn child can help you guy's fall for each other" she said while drinking her coffee. I just sat there silent  "It's all up to you dear," she said while putting our cups in the sink.

After hours of thinking I made a decision. So I call the number he gave me. "Hello, can we meet," I asked? "Sure we can meet at the hotel which my family own," he said and hang up on me. I told Carmen bye and went to the hotel.

When I got there a guy direct me to his room. When I got inside, I start to admire his room. "Please can you stop admiring my room and tell me your decision. I don't get all day." He said like an impatient man. " well I had thought about it and my decision to your proposal is yes. I'll marry you for the sake of my unborn child" I said while not looking at him. " you made a great choice and please go home and start packing" he said with his victory grin. Right now I feel like slapping off that grin off his face.

"What and y should I pack," I asked shocked. " well we are leaving tomorrow. You're lucky I give you time to say your goodbyes. My driver will be there early tomorrow to pick you up early or else you won't like to see my very angry side. You may go now. Right now I'm beyond angry. To calmed down myself I left at that moment.

When I broke the news to my family the atmosphere was sad. "Why do you have to go leave us so soon," asked Lily "yes baby but I'll visit. When I can I promise" I said wiping her tears. " so where's your finance now Kayley," asked my aunt hoping to change the atmosphere. "Well he saying at a hotel until tomorrow when we leave," I said while eating.

"Why couldn't he stay here with you kayley," asked kate while looking at me. "Well. But my grandfather cut me off " is our home isn't good enough for him to stay here". He sounds upset. " no grandpa it's just he just wanted us to spend some time apart until we go back home" I lied to my family.

After we finish eating. I went to my room and pack my thing. I don't want to do this. But it's the only way I can get to see my child growing up. I went to my bed thinking about what life would be like for me. If this jerk never came into my life.

####==######=#############==

Remember to vote and comment.