i.

"a little party never killed nobody"

l a n a

"Madison!"

My voice could have shook the walls.

She stood smirking in the kitchen, she held my phone in her hand.

"Lana" She mocks back quieter, weaker. "I swear to god! Mads? Why are you hitting yourself!" I hiss back. Her hand bitch slaps her face.

Now I was the one with the devilish smirk across my lips.

She swiped her hand and slammed me against the wall. "Bitch!" I scream at her and hold my hand out to grab a knife.

"Lana! Madison! Stop!" Nan yells at us.

"Screw off!" We both push our hand towards her. She flies against the wall, hard and fast. "Girls!" Miss Cordelia yells making us both lower our hands and look over to her. Nan fell from the wall, onto the ground. She rubs her head before standing, glaring at us both.

"We have a new girl coming, so if you could just stop trying to murder each other, that would be great" She smiles.

"Asshole" I roll my eyes. "Bitch" Madison answers crossing her arms.

"I swear on my life" I pull up the knife again, "don't blame me for you killing your sister!" Madison states.

"Yea? Well I'm going to kill you!" I race to her. Her perfect movie star face turns to pure terror.

A girl steps through the door as I pushed Madison against the wall, knife to her throat.

"Hey"

I step back and smile as Madison fixes her outfit.

"I had a much better idea planned, but Lana decided she wanted to kill me"

"You decided to text a guy I was talking to, pretending to be me!"

"Oh if anything I did you a favor, he invited us to a frat party" She flips back her hair. "New girl, wanna come?"

"Zoe, not new girl, and I'm fine"

"Don't leave me alone with this diva, it'll be fun, come on" I cross my arms, raising an eyebrow. "Fine, sure" She shakes her head.

Zoe ended up in one of many of Madison's black tight dresses. Madison decided on a tight pink dress.

"Now I feel out of place"

Madison's eyes look down from the mesh top to the star patched jeans.

"Jesus Lana, it's a frat part. Not some senior year hangout"

"Well at least my butt isn't out my dress" I smile. "Yea but if you have a nip slit that will last forever"

My lips purse as she starts out of the room.

***

"You were a lot cuter over text. Because right now you're kinda an extreme ass" The boy, Dalton, was way to close to my face as he lays out the states.

I twirl my straw and looking over to see another guy quickly looking from me, and than past him to Madison disappearing upstairs.

"Okay bye" I smile. "Wait? So no head?"

I hold my hand in front of him, making him go blank quickly before getting up and getting a beer with a friend.

"Okay what's the deal? You've been glancing at me all night, or were you watching your frat brat? Making sure he got laid?" My arms cross over my chest. "Oh, you're clever. I'm Kyle" He states holding out his hand.

"Lana" I tap my empty cup, purposefully not shaking his hand back. "Nice accent, Massachusetts?"

I nod back, my eyes shifting back to the staircase to see the boy walk up the stairs.

Behind my back, I flick my finger. He trips back down the stairs. A snort escapes my body, Kyle was holding back a laugh.

"I thought you all were supposed to have each others backs, not laugh behind them" I raise an eyebrow. "I was not laughing"

"Oh right, just like I wasn't wishing he'd trip. It's okay. He's an ass. But aren't most frat boys?"

"I don't mind being reduced to a stereotype but I'm here on a scholarship, my mom lives down on Ninth Ward" He's voice almost bragging.

"And didn't you come here with a movie star?"

"Ooh" It comes out as a laugh. "Madison Montgomery? Yea, she's a ball of sunshine" My sarcasm takes over. "But she is a good friend and actually did disappear and I kinda have to watch her. I'll be back" I look to the stairs.

"Hey wait, can I get your number?" He grabs my arm, dropping it quickly. I hide the smile dancing on my lips, the best I could. "I don't know, can you? Thought you came on a scholarship"

"May I have you number?" He's eyes roll back like a child.

"Yes" I laugh, putting it into his phone, and texting myself. "I'll be back, the other girl I was with, you should go find her, we kinda ditched her, name's Zoe"

I walk to the stairs before rushing up them.

A door was cracked making me step closer, pushing it open.

"Get off her!" I scream, a guy grabs me quickly.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Dalton pins me to the wall. His hands held tight to my shoulders.

I spit at him.

"Feisty" He continues, leaning closer into me. I continue to push and scream until my mind blanks out.

Only voices came through. Madison, trying to yell for help. Followed by Kyle yelling, footsteps pounding.

And then I was on the ground.

Anxiety, excitement, lust all danced in my head, but none was mine. I felt nothing.

Zoe rushes in.

"Oh shit! Lana, Madison" She comes over and looks at us. "Did they give you something?"

I bring my knees to my chest.

Hands shaking.

Even without the scene, I knew what happened. I felt it, the cool air on my thighs.

"Okay, okay, come on up" She grabs me by the arm, pulling me up, and then helping to fix my jeans. She places me by Madison, "stay here. I'm not going to let them get away" Zoe states and then runs out the room.

Madison stumbles up and grabs my face.

"Lana, get up, we're doing something about this. Power in number" Madison pulls my arms and gets me to stand.

I follow her out and to the street where a bus was speeding away, Zoe stood on the street.

Madison flips the bus and then sets it on fire, without my help.

A relief came over me, and suddenly I felt myself building onto the fire, wanting them to feel the pain they left in us.