xxix.

"if you were me, and i was you, I'd get out of my way"

l a n a

The group talks as I sat against the wall still, knocked, knowing he'd get up, but not wanting to kill everyone in front of me.

"Go, go!" Madison yells before the group runs past me. I felt Delia's eyes move to me, almost as if making sure I was fine before continuing quickly.

A loud thump sounds making me stand all too quickly and look to burning body before to Madison.

"Lana, now" Michael states making me look to him as his eyes open. My lips purse before Madison looks back to me. Hisses told me I had to do it, and I told him I would.

My hand rises weakly as I slow clenched my fist and turn it making her head explode as her body falls. I drop to my knees, grabbing my head once more, in complete pain from the hit and the new appearing whispers and hisses.

"We have work to finish" He states starting up the stairs, helping me up, "but it's now clear who's side you are on"

My heart jumps, scared for a moment he could cause me that fate I gave her. But instead he takes my hand start starts to lead me through to find more of the fled witches.

As we reached on the door ways Marie stupid chanting and dropping dust.

"You will not pass"

Michael goes to push his hand through the boundary, but is stopped. "You dealing with the HBIC now"

"You really think your stupid voodoo spell can stop me?" He questions, my mind remand in a daze, until he shoots his arm through and into her.

"Is that all you got?"

"Not exactly" Her words make me turn to Coco very close, and a knife in Michael back.

"Die again fuckface!"

I send her backwards and step forward, Michael takes my shoulder, "normally that would work, but I'm nothing like normal"

He rips Marie's heart out, biting it and snapping, Coco's neck break, and it was as if her pain was being transferred into me.

He takes my hand again continuing to pull me as my mind ran a million ways.

Finally he speaks, making me look to see Cordelia.

As her eyes meet mine, her face sunk, she knew as well as I did that I was losing the battle between my own good and evil.

"How did you think this would end Cordelia? Prophecy is inevitable. I have your best witch. I was always going to win, Miss Supreme"

"Not on your own. You've been lead by a hand, coddled the whole way"

As she speaks my hand drops his, going to my head, knowing this wasn't just because of a bump on the head.

"By your father, the warlocks. I look at you and I don't see a man. I see a sad, scared little boy, so pathetic he could even kill me with a thousand nuclear bombs"

"I never expected you too. Like a cockroach, I knew you'd survive the nuclear fallout. And I wanted you too. I wanted Lana to prove herself to me, and more importantly, I wanted to kill you myself" He spats, the words processed slowly making anger against him grow in me.

"You still don't get it do you? Even now, to you there is only winning and losing, success and failure. But failure is when you've lost any semblance of hope. You will get to watch me die. But you won't find it satisfying"