xxvii.

l a n a

"Negative energies, you must leave now. Evil presences, leave this place now" The witches chanted as Michael brought us up to the academy.

"You find Cordelia and the redhead" He looks at me before entering the house.

I nod and head up the stairs as he begins to speak to the witches chanting.

"Lana" Kyle's voice comes through making me turn. "Move" I put my hand out, "this isn't you" He states again. Madison scoffs, crossing her arms. "No this is exactly her" She rips me into a room before shutting and locking it.

"Let me go" I step forward, her arm shoots out and grabs me.

"Pull your head out of your ass" She grabs my arms, "you pick your destiny, even if this is you. I don't care if he owns your soul. You aren't like Michael. And I won't let you die for him"

A scoff leaves my mouth, I glance up to the ceiling. Earning her to let go.

"Lana, you are the only person who ever checked on me. Who cared. Pretend you don't, I know what you told Violet in that house. Maybe I can't tell feelings like you, but I know yours. And I love you too"

By this point, tears were in her eyes, her arms over my shoulder. "I don't care if you're helping to end the world, I don't care that you killed your sister, I don't care that you outrank me. You are who I want. I need you to snap out of this anger and hatred"

Without hesitation she pulls closer into me, gentle placing her lips onto mine.

"I love you" She states once more, pulling back.

Tears drip down my cheeks, "I'm sorry" mutters out. My mind shuts down for a minute, like a switch was reseting, making me kneel down, grabbing my head.

"Hey, Lana, look at me"

I look up, screams back into my ears. "We have to go, we need Delia"

I shake my head rapidly, her pulling me up. Waiting for a little before opening the door.

Slowly she leads me down the stairs, onto a massacre.

My heart drops as I look over to Kyle, lifeless once more, close to Zoe. "It's not your fault. Come on" She tries to pull me. A yelp comes from a closet, I shake her off and rush over to find Endora, she runs out, knocking me over.

"You can't take her, you know that" Madison states. My lips purse as I kiss the dog before muttering a spell making her slowly become heavier in my lap. "Come on"

***

"Why is she here?" Delia looks back, rising up, making Mads cover half my body. "We knew this was possible to happen, you were suppose to make sure it wouldn't. It was in her cards from the start"

"Madison pulled me back" My voice was small as I spoke, "and I have insight on Michael now"

Delia looks me up and down, trying to read my body language.

"If you show any sign of hesitation to us, I will make sure those alligators out there get to you" She threatens.

"Delia" Myrtle pulls her from the anger boiling inside. "What happened, you were gasping an awful lot"

"They were there but I couldn't feel them. I couldn't feel their souls there was nothing" She replies. "Oh shit" Madison purses her lips.

"What" Delia looks back to us. "When we went to that house, we found out that he can do this thing" She chokes up, "he can burn the soul until nothing is left. No ghost, they don't exist"