xvi.

"if I told you where i've been, would you still call me baby?"

l a n a

Nan was dead.

Murdered.

There was not way around that, all of us we were all threats, and Fiona fit the capability to do so.

On top of that, Misty had turned up missing, which had Madison written all over it.

"Our Coven morns" Delia states as we stand in the graveyard.

"After facing so many trails, defending ourself from onslaught. Forging enemies to friends" Fiona adds as I wipe my nose and look down trying to not make eye contact with anyone.

"The witches of Miss Robichaux's Academy have fought for their lives, and won" I feel Kyle reach for one of my hands, he was trying to be sweet, he's body was the only radiating a different feeling from the rest. "And so, it is with great sadness we most say goodbye to Nan, who fell into the tub"

"Amen" The voodoo bitch steps in. "Nan wasn't an idiot. She knew how to get into a tub and avoid water slipping" I mutter to myself, offended for her. "If only Misty were here to bring her back" Myrtle had a lace for judgement in her voice.

Mads turns, trying to hid how offended she truly was.

"I have to do something before one more of our girls dies" Cordelia mutters.

And then Queenie steps out a car, and I'm taken aback.

"Well, now I've seen everythinf" I sigh and walk over with Kyle and Zoe.

Delphine spits on Marie and then yells, "that's for dismembering me!" and then Marie slaps her.

"And that's for coming back! I thought I told you to throw her white head in the trash!" Marie scolds Queenie. "I had my own ideas" She replies.

"You put her back together?" I question feeling super bad for Kyle now.

"No scars" He adds on. "Yeah. And if I would have done you, you wouldn't look like you've been through a blender" She looks at Kyle.

"Hey! You know, we do not need to knock my sewing skills. I was trying to not throw up by seeing a blown up person!" I spat back at her. "Bitch you barely touched him" Madison looks over.

"Madison, you cut my hand to use as blood sacrifice! I'm sorry if my chanting was a little off"

"Okay, girls. The important thing here, is that Queenie is safe" Cordelia cuts in.

"None of us are safe! Why can't you understand that?!" Fiona yells at her daughter. "We were safer when you weren't here" I defend Delia, stepping towards the hag.

"Well, your boyfriend never would have gotten better now would he have?" She answers me. I shake off his hand and shake my head. "We aren't dating"

***

"Lana! Will you come down for dinner, it's literally the third night you have missed it?!" Cordelia yells at me, I sat with my nose in a book, looking at the spell to go to hell. "Um! Yeah soon, I just want to try something right now!" I yell back and then make the door shut and try the spell.