xxiii.

"i wanna hold you when i'm not suppose to"

l a n a

"The day Constance died is when I first saw my son, not biological of course" He pauses, "he was crying over her body, I had to be the one to tell him, she didn't wanna see him. He wanted to be good, disparately. I saw it in his eyes"

But his story went the same way as Constance's.

The turning point was Tate. That was when he realized he wasn't good.

"You should have helped him" I cut him off. "I tried" Ben says. "You should have tried harder! You gave up, didn't you?" I raise, getting closer.

"Lana! Calm down!" Mads pulls my arm back. "He was evil, no one can change that. The darkness was on the edges. It always was, you can't escape that in this house. I was losing him, and then the house sold"

He pauses, Madison was pulling me to sit back down.

"He didn't just kill those people, he made them not exist. He murdered their bodies and destroyed their souls"

"Fuck" Madison says under her breath, "so basically, our new supreme is pure evil!"

"We should go Cordelia will know what to do" Madison stands. "It won't be so easy" A women appears.

Vivian.

"And you, get helping him out of your head. Sorrow is written on your face. Violet told me you two talked" She looks to me. "Vivian" Ben speaks up. "Ben"

"Are we speaking again?"

So the two continue to express their love for one another, before Ben goes to help his infant child.

"Michael isn't just some bad witch that needs exterminating"

"So we can't just drop a house on him and move on?" I joke. "Then I saw a beast, with seven heads emerge from the sea, and all who dwell on Earth will worship him" She quotes, chills sending down my back.

"Nothing about Michael is normal. Not his birth, or his appearance. I kept from him at first because it was painful, but than strange things start to occur"

Crows circled, the inside was hotter than hell, and then his worshipers had arrived.

"They opened his eyes, showed him his true path, he was never the same"

"Why didn't you stop them?" Mads questions. "I think I thought it was a joke. Some lost souls following a con man" She explains.

"What I'm getting from all of this is that, if someone gave him guidance we wouldn't be here" I cross my arms, "no one is born evil, the world corrupts us right"

She looks down, "maybe he could have been helped, but it's too late now. Once they did the Black Mass, whatever was left in him was gone"

She goes onto her choice to kill him, to which her soul was nearly destroyed.

"Tate saved me, and once we put the fire out. Michael was gone. I don't know where he went or who raises him, all I know is that his true father is the darkness of this house. And he is here to destroy the world"

***

"Girls, girls!" Behold yells as we rush down the stairs.

I was ready to leave.

"Look! Sorry who you put your trust into turned out to be the Antichrist! I'm not letting that stop be from telling the council" She sasses back.

"If I had any clue about who he truly was, I would have never have. We just wanted a leader" He informs. My arm crosses, "let's just go. Now"