iii.

"tell the mirror, what you know she's heard before"

l a n a

"Girls" Cordial knocks on the door. Madison answers in just her bra and underwear. "I expect you downstairs in 5 minutes"

"Shall I come in this?"

There was no answer, just the door shutting.

"Give it up" She walks over to me. "He spent summers volunteering for United Way" I look at the computer and then to her. Staring a little long than I should have.

She notices, but answers with nothing about it.

"Awh, he should be canonized"

"Why are you being such a bitch, I was talking to him before. He was on a scholarship. I don't think he was like those assholes" My eyes drift back down.

"Lana, he would have gladly taken a turn on both of us" She spats pulling her shirt on.

"But given that we're roommates, still, I'm sorry I murdered him. I mean you set fire to the bus-"

"I didn't know he was on it"

"Okay, well, given you murderous statues, he was living on burrowed time anyway"

She heads down stairs making me shut my eyes and cover my face with my hands.

***

"You're late" Cordelia tells me. Everyone looks over to me. And then behind me to two men.

"Miss Foxx?" A guy holds up his badge. "Yes?" "We're here to question three of your girl. Lana Maddox, Madison Montgomery, and Zoe Benson" He states and brings us into a different room.

Madison and I stay calm, Zoe was cracking.

Fast.

"Can I ask why you visited the survivors in the hospital?" He looks to me. "I was talking to him, we were texting, but I ditched him half way through the night" I purse my lips. "He died right after you left"

Fear spreads in the room.

"They gang-raped them! They got what they deserved!"

"How did you flip the bus?"

"We have no clue what she is talking about" Madison steps in. "Was it the wheels?"

"No one raped us, she's clearly lost her mind" I say looking at Zoe.

"Madison did it! She can move things with her mind! Lana set the bus on fire!" Zoe points. "And I killed that asshole in the hospital, I have powers too! We're witches!"

"I'm sorry detective. Zoe has seriously suffered some kind of mental break"

"No! I'm not! We're all witches"

"I need to leave" I get up and rush out the room as Fiona comes in.

"Lana?" Nan and Queenie look at me as I turn, racing up stairs and into the room.

***

"Why the hell would you say all that!" I yell to Zoe, tears falling from my eyes. "I'm supposed to be cleaning up my act!" Madison adds on.

"Who cares?! This was murder, multiple murders!" Zoe snaps back. "But they can't pin it on us! They can't say shit about the bus because we didn't mess with it!" I get up, "you just had to stay calm!"

"Idiots" Fiona yells and slams us all against the wall.

"Now, I forgave the mass murder with that bus, but if you have half a brain you should know when outsiders come asking questions, we close down ranks."

"But they knew so much already"

"Zoe they didn't know shit!" I turn to her and bite a nail, having everyones emotions hit me. Madison's fear and anger, Zoe was cracking, and Fiona was furious.

"You're soft, you're emotional, you care what they think. But if there is one thing you learn before leaving this place, even the weakest of us are better then then best of them" She yells and points at Zoe.

"Are we going to get arrested?" She whimpers.

"You're missing the point"

"Which is?" Madison sasses. "The point is that in this whole wide wicked world, I'm the only thing you have to fear" Fiona tells us and walks out.

"I'm the only thing you have to fear" I mock her voice, and then get slammed against the wall again. "Ouch" I fall down, rubbing my head.

"Zoe get out" Madison tells her.

She does leaving the two of us together.

"Are you okay?"

"What do you think" I bark back, leaning to the wall.

"No" She sighs falling to the bed.

"I'm not either"

Anxiety and depression fill the room making me turn my head to look in the mirror.

Fiona was right. We were weak.