vi.

l a n a

I push him back slightly and before scolding myself as he shakes his head, running off to the bathroom.

"Kyle! No, I'm sorry" I follow him in. He sat, hitting his head against the tub.

"No Kyle" I sit down next to him and take his face to my hand.

"Ky-Kyle no, no Kyle" He stutters, softly. "Here" I stand up, placing a towel under the water and start to wash off his face.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. None of it. I didn't ask for this. You didn't ask for it. I'm sorry" I wipe off some of the blood, and start to tear up.

He slowly raises his arm and brings his hand to my eye and wipes a tear away. I push his hand down.

"You're probably hungry. Starving. I'm going to, I'm going to make you some food. This is not your fault" I state before going out the bathroom and start to open cabinets trying to find food.

I find rat poison and look at it, getting a knot in my stomach.

Kill him, he's barely human.

Grabbing it, I poor it into the tuna and rush back into the bathroom.

"Here" I step back to the bathroom. "Kyle?" I question and drop the bowl opening up the shower, I don't see him. "Shit" I run out and to the door.

It was opened, and I look to find little kids going around, trick of treating.

***

When I get home, the council was there.

"Lana" Cordelia calls me in. "Shit, I swear I did not do anything stupid!" I rush towards her and the three witches in front us. "Madison is missing"

"Who?" I stop and than shake my head. "Madison, your roommate" Delia looks at me, confused. "Yes! Madison, she's missing?" My voice turns from confused to concerned.

"You had nothing to do with the disappearance of her? We know you two don't always get along, like that little knife incident" The head questions me.

"No one gets along with Madison, we all have A type personalities. No one wants to obey to the other, but I'd never kill her. Ever" I state and then go upstairs to see Queenie in a bed, and a bloody dress.

"Jesus, what happened to you?" I stop in her doorway. "It was something with a bull head and a man's body"

"A minotaur? He did that to you? Those are not real" I tell her, "neither are witches but look at us" She sasses back. "Yea, okay, got a point" I sigh out, rubbing my head.

***

"Lana! Come help with candy!" Nan yells making me purse my lips and push out the room.

"Oh what fun this is. I enjoy this so much" I lie trying to not freak about Kyle, or Madison. "Stop, your thoughts are too loud!" Nan looks at me.

"I'm sorry I'm worried!" I answer as the door rings, we shut up and they open the door, give candy and then the new neighbor from next door comes up.

"You don't get any" Delphine, the slave horror girl, looks at him and grabs the bowl from my hand. "No I'm here to bring these" He holds up cookies. "Are those for Madison?" Nan questions. "Actually they're for you, for the cake" He answers.

"Nan, you like someone" I mock her and drop a bag of candy into another bowl now back next to her and Zoe. "Just because you got a stick up your ass, doesn't mean you gotta be a bitch" Queenie looks at me. "Wow! You are one to stand up for her" I hiss back. Queenie reaches for fire quickly. My eyes stare back before she put its back down, struggling. "We have a guest" My voice goes low, looking to Nan's crush.

Another bang sounds on the door, louder.

"I got it" I grab the bowl, slamming over, opening the door.

Instead of little kids, zombies stood outside our door.

Delphine, comes over, looks and then slams the door. Pulling me back, "are you trying to get killed girl!"

They start to bang again making me step backward.

"What is that? Who are they? I swear I did not do this"

"No, you wouldn't be able to. But I have a feeling the voodoo queen herself could" Delphine replies to me.

"I'm sorry? What? You don't think I could raise the dead? Bitch" I step forward, ready to tell her off.

"Lana, I think we need to calm down" Zoe pulls me back. "I think I wanna kill a Delphine, show her how powerful I really am" I smile at her, quickly followed by a glare.

***

i strongly feel like Lana is a Virgo. bc like bitch just wants to fix people. but i can see Aries bc a h o t h e a d