v.

"we don't stick together cause we put love first"

l a n a

"Calm down?" I question Madison. "Nope, no, I'm dealing with thing. I'm calling his mom" I get up, find a phone book, and call.

***

"So what made you come and see me?" His mom questions getting ready to smoke a stash. "It all seems unfair, I guess. I feel haunted. He was a decent person, I can't even imagine what it's like for you"

"He had a stash in his room" She walks over to me and tries to give me some. I shake my head and hold up keys. "I've been sleeping in his room. He never told me he had a girl"

"Oh, no. It wasn't like that, we just meant a little before, like a couple days, I was talking to one of his frat brothers" I pull my hair back.

"Well you're a good friend. God bless him. When his father left him, us, he became the man of the house. Worked part time as an SAT tutor. He did repairs. People say that's a lot of pressure to put on a young boy. He's just a gentleman in the bone" "Yeah, he was, well seemed, like that" I look over and nod.

"Can I tell you something?" Ms. Spencer asks, "I don't wanna burden you" "Yeah, that's why I came" I bite my nail.

She goes to to explain how I called right before she was going to hang herself.

"I almost didn't answer it. But thank god I did, you are a saint for calling."

"If only I was a saint" I whisper to myself. I was beginning to feel like the actual devil, who turned her son to the living Frankenstein's monster. "I wish I could hold him again, and kiss him, if only to say goodbye"

"You'll see him again" I sit up straighter, knowing that I may have brought back a demon, but maybe she could fix it.

"I envy you, you believers" She sighs. "I'm not a believer, but you'll see him again" I smile and get up.

***

"Misty" I knock on her door. "Lana!" She smiles and comes over pulling me inside. "Come, look"

She climb on top him and pulls open the shirt.

"Louisiana mud. I put it on everything. Bug bites, scratches. I tried to heal this, but it's deep" She rubs her hand on the cut from his neck. "Well his head was blown off" I whisper, kneeling down.

"Kyle, it's Lana, do you remember me?" I sit next to the bed, trying to not be disappointed. He grabs a piece of my hair and lets it fall down his hand.

"Misty, I gotta take him home. He's mom. She's a wreck. Maybe seeing him will help heal him" I stand up.

"I healed him!" She yells making me step back slightly. "I bathed him. Fed him, and nursed him back to health"

"I know, and I'm so grateful for that. I owe you big time" She grabs my hand. "Then, stay, stay for dinner!"

"Maybe another time. I cross my heart" I draw one on my chest and help him up.

All his weight basically goes to me. "Come on gotta walk a little" I laugh slightly trying to lighten the mood. "No! No he's not ready yet!" Misty tries to pull him back. "Kyle, she abandoned you. I was there. We're connected" She blames me. I push her away slightly in anger, "he wants to go home. Let him leave before I set your house on fire" I walk to help him again.

He hugs me, or tries to at least.

"I'll come back, I promise" I look over and start to walk out. "No, you won't!" She starts to yell at me.

***

"This is the right thing to do. Once you see her, everything will make sense" I look over and tap the steering wheel. "Not everything, because I can't even wrap my head around this and I'm alive. Madison and I resurrected you, never thought I'd being saying that to you" I shake my head and get out at his house and help him up the door.

"Okay, I'll see you at some point yeah?" I hug him once more, ring the doorbell and run off the house and walk from behind a tree as his mom screams, joy fills her, and takes him inside.

***

"Zoe! Madison!" I yell walking around the empty house the next day. "You like someone" Nan says once I come into the room she was in, she was intrigued by the thought. "Stay out my head, please Nan" I look over, "you think I want to be in it? I hate hearing all your thoughts. I hate when you relive killing your sister. You're stronger then all us, and you don't have a clue how to use your powers"

"And I don't want to know! I just want to be normal!" I snap at her, "at least you don't kill people when you have sex" Zoe walks into the room. "Madison is out with Fiona, are you okay?" She looks over.

"I'm fine, I forgot what I was gonna say" I lie and look a Nan, telling her to shut her mouth.

My phone goes off making me jump but answer it.

"It's happened! Kyle came home! But it's not him" She starts happy, and grows quiet. "I'll be over in a minute" I answer and hang up. "What did you do" Both girls look to me. "Fixed Madison's mistake" I smirk and go out.

***

"Alicia?" I question knocking on the door, it opens slightly. My feet pull me in, getting a horrid feeling.

"Alicia" I say singsong this time walking through the house, being drawn to a door in the back.

"Kyle? Alicia!" I my voice screamed annoyed, I was ready to leave, the house felt off.

But once I open the door, my eyes find Ms. Spencer on the ground, with her face bashed in. I find myself backing from the door, Kyle grabs me, covered in her blood. I let out a scream and pull back from him.

***

im so sorry for the spamming like honestly ahah. i just want this part of it out because i feel like my writing gets better