xv.

l a n a

"Did we do the right thing?" I look to Kyle, he laughs, "you got some ice cream on your face" he answers instead. My eyes roll, "did we" I say again.

"New Orleans held a lot of stress" We stop on a little wooden bridge. "There's no running from what will come" I sigh, "I still feel stressed" I pull myself onto the rail, now to his height. "About"

"I think the world is coming to an end. And I think I'm going to help cause it" My lips purse after talking. "You're crazy" His head shakes. "Kyle I went to hell to find the devil again. I'm afraid"

"What did you see down there?"

"I killed everyone but you and Madison" I look down, kicking my feet. "We can go back" He says as I jump down, we walk again to a tree, I fall down and sigh.

"But should we? I mean Fiona is out to kill, and if the devil is saying I'm powerful there is a problem" I follow his body as he sits besides me.

"Hey! That's my spot" A man screams making me look over. "Okay sorry, didn't know trees had owners" I grumble, standing quickly.

"You don't talk to me" He yells making me furrow my eyebrows. "Do not talk to me!"

Kyle looks to face him. But before he could do anything, my hand shot out, my eyes rolled back, and his neck snaps backwards.

"Lana" Kyle whispers. I felt myself drop to my knees and look to him. "You eyes went white"

"We need to go back" My head shakes.

***

"Tell me I'm hallucinating" Myrtle says as I step in. "Back because your pit bull mauled someone" Madison sasses. "Where's Cordelia" I ask panicked, ignoring her. "Out getting Misty, why?"

"You bitch!" I hear Misty, like it was timed, making my head whip. It's followed by a slap making me step backwards. "You thought I was some dumb swamp rat you could leave behind to die?"

"Um, yea" Mads answers. She punches this time.

"Girls stop these vulgar fisticuffs at once. It's beneath us" Myrtle lights a cigarette, "Cordelia"

"I'm good" She answers.

"I don't wanna waste my magic on you, I can take you hands on"

Madison screams.

"You hit like a girl!"

They land into the next room.

"This is awesome!" Queenie cheers. "No it's not, stop!" Zoe yells.

After a few more hits, I'd had enough.

"Stop it!" I push them both apart, making the house shake with my voice.

"You!" A man suddenly screams making me look back. "God, did you walk into the wrong house" Madison looks at him before we all sent him backwards to the stairs. "Who the hell is this?" Queenie yells.

"I know that voice, it's the Axeman"

"I thought you banished him" Myrtle speaks up. "He's here on mortal coil"

"Is that blood?"

"Not his" I rub my arm. "Then whose?"

Dels sits on the ground, waving her hand over the blood before falling down.

"This blood is my mother's"

"Ding dong the bitch is dead" My arms cross. "Does anyone feel any different?" Madison asks.

"Where's the body?"

"In the swamps, he fed her to the alligators"

"Well that's it, even I can't bring someone back once they're alligator shit" Misty adds in.

"Okay, who wants to do this? What are we gonna do with the body?" Queenie asks. "Right Cordelia, I need to talk" I tilt my head towards her. "Lana, it worries me that you thought of that when Queenie brought up murder" Zoe shifts on her feet. "Bloody-blood-blood all day in this place, must we do away with him?"

"He's a psycho mass murderer"

"Who can't that be said about here?" Myrtle questions. "This poor troubled soul has saved the coven by doing away with Fiona. And as Cervantes. 'Where there is music, there can be no evil'"

"Yea well Cervantes never meant this asshole. I'll do it"

"No, let me" Madison picks up the axe and swings it into his side.

"We really don't need a man to guard us" Misty pushes past Kyle. Followed by Zoe and Queenie.

"Delia, something happened" I ignore their stabbing party. "Lana, right now-"

"I think it's starting, a man came up and yelled at me, and before I could even think, his head snapped backwards"

"It didn't even feel like her" Kyle steps in. "We'll discuss this in the morning, right now, the coven mourns" She rubs my shoulder before making Kyle follow her off somewhere.

***

"Hey" Madison comes into the room making me look up. "We all are doing the Seven Wonders Sunday at Dawn, so be ready or something" She starts out. "Thanks" I nod and fall back down.

"Why'd you come back?" Her words were soft instead of the harshness she used downstairs. "I mean you had an one-way ticket out this shit hole"

She ends up on my bed, laying down and looking at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I shouldn't be allowed out of here, I'm a danger" I move my head to stare at the ceiling. "Yea, me too"

Her hand manages to find mine, and she grips it tightly.

A loud sigh leaves my mouth before my eyes shut.

***

gaaAAaaAaayyYyYy