Chapter siete

Emma's PoV:

"For the last time, no we did not make out. And no we do not have an undenying bound between us, that keeps bringing us together. The only thing that is constantly making us meet is school." I say for the nth time and take my notebook out.

"Yeah, sure." Brooklyn snorts and I roll my eyes and drop my head. I shouldn't have told them about yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night again and was confused for a second, because I found myself laying in my bed, the one Hades was occupying when he fainted. But my mom probably took me up to my room when he woke up.

Anyways today is the first day of school and the girls and I have a few classes together, but there are still more that we could possibly share, since it has only been three hours. I also had the honour of meeting him in a few of my classes, so yeah for that. The bell rings and the students settle down. Our biology teacher for this year, Misses Flitch, stands up and grabs the doorknob. But before she can close the door a foot gets between the door and its frame and Misses Flitch stumbles backwards and opens the door again.

A panting Hades comes in and I internally groan and look towards the opposite side, the windows, where another panting jock catches my attention. Bradley ... Great, just my luck. I watch in curiosity when he tosses the football back to his mate. Since when do they have football practice on the first day of school?

"I'm so sorry, Misses Flitch. See, I'm new and I had to find this class on my own. I didn't know it was on the other side of the building when I found out." I hear him say. Sure he finds an excuse, but Flitch hates excuses and people who are too late.

"It's fine mister Xandros. Just in the future I expect you to be punctual." She dismisses him and I roll my eyes again. Sure he has her wrapped around his finger too. When he passes me I can smell his, probably expensive, deodorant and close my eyes. Why do guys' deo's smell so much better than girls? Also, how is it possible that you can smell them for ages but as soon as I leave the house after putting some perfume on the smell vanishes? That's not fair at all.

"Alright class. As you know, I will be your biology teacher this year. I am looking forward to all of you passing my class and leaving this school with no worse grade than an A." A bunch of people laugh sarcastically at her words and I smile. For some people, Misses Flitch is one of the strictest teachers, but for me she's pretty funny. Most of the students just don't know that when she says mean stuff, she's most likely joking. And since she never says that mean stuff to me, it's easy for me to laugh about it.

"This is the material list and the registration form for the annual BHWF event in the Silverthorne mountains. This event is obligatory, since it's considered a school trip." She shows us the two papers and gives it to some kid in the front.

"Take one and pass it to the person next to you. You already know how this works. Place the remaining papers back on my desk please. So and now I would like to find someone who could-"
"Are you going this year?" Brooklyn asks me, interrupting my hearing of whatever Flitch was saying. I look down at the papers when she passes them to me.

"Probably." I shrug after passing them on.
"Me too. We need to win, this year. It's embarrassing how often we lost against Peterson high the previous years." She says and I nod.
"Don't remind me." I joke. Peterson high is our school's biggest rival. No matter what we do, either if it's sports or events, Peterson high is always better.

"I hate them so much. Remember when I dated this guy from Peterson high and he was just trying to get out strategies and stuff." She says and I snort.
"You did give him our strategies." I answer and she shrugs, knowing that it was probably her fault that we lost that day. But then again, we always loose against them.
"Or that time when they only had one point more than us at a home game." I say and she groans, probably remembering that too.