Chapter once

A/N: This chapter gets a little...steamy. If you're not comfortable with mature chapters, skip from the signs (~~~) to those (---).

By the time Alice gathered me and Brooklyn again, we were gone. Like I am still so drunk, that I don't even know if I'm standing still or not. The room is constantly moving, so I guess it's the room that's drunk. I laugh out loud, earning a few 'shh's and a chuckle from Brooklyn. Silly me, how can a room be drunk. I don't even know why we're up here again. What were we doing?

"Ladies, the first guy is coming in. No talking, no hints or you'll be disqualified." Alice voice disappears and the door opens again. Who might that be? Oh! OH! I remember what we were doing! Hades needs to find me. He gets lead towards a chair that is placed in the middle of the room. Oh, that's what this chair is for, lol. I can't really remember how Hades looks like, now that you ask me. I laugh, no one asked me.

"Be quiet." Alice shushes me and I throw my hands up in surrender. Jesus, maybe I shouldn't have drunken so much. I yawn when the first girl sits down on the guy's lap. That doesn't seem appropriate for me to watch, but what can I do? Oh, that reminds me of Rihanna's new song. What can I say? Please recognize I'm trying babe. I have to work work work work work...

"That's not her." I hear a male voice say. Oh god, I know whose voice that is. Hey that's Hades. Oh shit, waddup?! I look at the line and sigh. man, that's going to take long. Why do I have to be the last one? I see the other girls excitedly sitting down on his lap. I roll my eyes, boo. None of them kissed him before, so they shouldn't get excited at this part.

"Not her." He says after a while and I smile like a goof. Keep going, Hadey. Eww, Hadey. Hahaha. I laugh again and instantly apologize to Alice. She gives me a warning look. She shouldn't have let me drink, if I was going to have to shut up in here. The next girl is a pass too and I move forward, hoping Hades would wait for me.

><><><><

Finally it's my turn and I sit down on his lap. All of the other girls weren't me, so no wonder he's still sitting there. I think by the time it was my turn I already sobered up a little. His hands are gripping my waist and my breath hitches. What if he doesn't recognize me? That would be embarrassing for the both of us. I mean we did practice, didn't we? Probably not enough, but anyways...

"Hmm." He pretends to think and grabs my butt cheeks. I place my hands on his chest and close my eyes. He pulls me closer and suddenly his face is in the crook of my neck again. I feel his tongue on my skin and suddenly his lips smirk.

"That's her." He says, pulling back. How did he get that so fast? Doesn't he have to touch a little more? We didn't even get to the kissing part. I stand up from his lap as he takes his blindfold off. As soon as his eyes find mine, he smiles at me and stands up from the chair.

"Does that mean I win?" He asks Alice and she nods and hands us two coupons for two free cinema tickets. I smile at the thought of going to the cinema again. Hades takes my hand and pulls me out of the room and leads us back towards the room where he had to touch me. He has the two coupons in his hand and I reach out to take one, but he puts them in his pockets, away from my reach.

"How about we finish what we started first?" He smirks, turning the lights on. I groan and turn them off again.

He wants to finish what we started? He can have that. As long as we don't have sex, I'm down.

"You're an ass." I say, pushing him down on the bed. He pulls me on his lap again, chuckling.

"Your ass for the night, baby." He says and I feel his hands roam my body again.

"Only for tonight and we will not talk about it ever again." I demand, closing my eyes at the feeling of his soft lips on my collarbone.

Mature content! (~~~)