Chapter diez

"Ayyyyye!" I yell and earn a kiss on the cheek from some random girl. But I don't mind, as long as it's on the cheek, it's fine. Jaiden laughs and drinks his third cup. I had to chug only two, but plus the vodka red bull that I had before, I can feel the alcohol getting to me. The crowd around us cheers and Jaiden aims another ball towards my cups and gets it into straight vodka. Ugh, I take the pong out and chug it. That girl that kissed me on the cheek earlier was now kissing Jaiden's cheek and I roll my eyes. Bitch.

"You both have three more to go. Keep going. The winner gets a night with me." I snort at her announcement. As if. I try to focus on his cups, but fail miserably. Okay, the alcohol is definitely getting to me. The girl boos and I hardly show reaction. Who is she to boo at me? All she does is stand there and kiss random guys.

"Shut up." I growl and she gulps. The crowd snickers and cheers when Jaiden gets another ball into one of my cups. Damn, it looks like I'm loosing. Oh well, didn't really want the price anyway. I chug the cup and make a face. Damn that's strong.

"Come on, Hade." The girl wraps her arms around my arm, massaging my bicep. How am I supposed to shoot like this?

"Get off me." I say slowly and she does, distancing herself a little more, before I look back at the table. Jaiden is smirking at me and is gripping the edge of the table tightly. Is he drunk already? I chugged two more than him and I'm still able to stand.

"If I get my pong onto that one, you have to chug all of them, including mine." I smirk back at Jaiden and he thinks for a second, although there might not be a lot of thinking at this point. He nods and my grin widens. I aim for the cup I was telling him and voila the pong is in. His jaw drops and I laugh again, throwing my hands in the air. The crowd cheers and push me in all kinds of directions.

"Tell my mom, I love her." He says, before chugging every single one of his cups. Then his gaze drop to mine and he looks a little pale. I grin. No way is he able to chug them too. I shake my head and walk towards him, slowly enough to keep my balance.

"Don't do it, I was joking." I say and his relieved eyes meet mine. I chuckle and look around the basement, which is almost only filled with guys. Every single one of them is drunk and I am too. This whole scenario reminds me of my first party with Noah, Cameron and Brendon. I miss these guys. If I wasn't such an ass, they would be here too. I excuse myself and stumble towards the bathroom, where already a bunch of guys are waiting. I roll my eyes and look for the stairs.

As if I'm waiting to go pee, sure. I keep myself balanced on the wall and after only seconds I'm on the first floor. The music up here is louder and the dancing people are making it hard for me to walk outside. I try to get through the crowd and almost make it when a hand grips my arm.

"Hey Hades. You wanna play a game with us?" This random girl asks me and I frown. What game? I love games.

"What game?" I ask and she smirks and already leads us towards another direction. Noooo, I really have to pee.

"You'll see." She answers and I nod and follow her. What is it with these girls always touching me and grabbing my hand? It is as if they need my attention. She opens a door and I get in, already spotting a few people sitting on a couch. She literally shoves me towards the left part of the rooms, where only guys are seated. I look at them in curiosity and they just shrug. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't know what this is about.

"Alright, the game is called 'find your better half'. We will be shoving two of you, a girl and a guy in a room. You get to do whatever you want for ten minutes. None of you will be blindfolded. Make sure to remember certain body parts and what ever. After those ten minutes, the girls will be released and we will hide little papers with their names on them all over the house. They could be in the middle of the crowd or somewhere around the house, you don't know. Once you found the paper with your partner's name on it, you get back up here and show me the paper. I will then blindfold you and lead you into the room, which is going to be full with all the girls that are playing this game. You get to choose a seat and then one by one will sit on you. You then have to touch and find your other half. The first one to find his other half wins." The girl announces.