Chapter veinte y seis

I pull my earplug out and look towards Zada. We are currently sitting in the bus, that is driving us towards the snow mountains. I'm not in the best mood, mostly because of Hades ignoring/avoiding me the whole weekend.

"Yes?" I ask Zada, because she just nudged me. She points to a sleeping Hades, who is seated behind me and I smile. His lips are slightly ajar and he has his hoodie pulled over his head. His earplugs are in too and I smile at how cute he is, just resting his head on Jaiden's shoulder.

"Look at Jaiden." I tell her and she does. He is just as cute when he sleeps. Actually, no. Hades tops him. But they look so cute. I wonder what's got Hades so tired, though. I mean, I did see him work out a lot, but not more than usual. Maybe because he wakes up early, because on Sunday when I woke up at like nine, he was already gone again.

"Did you just take a picture?" I turn towards Stella after hearing the snap of her phone taking a picture. I thought about doing that too, but I don't think Hades would appreciate that.

"I'll need it one time. I just know that." She says and I shake my head but chuckle at her words. I turn back around in my seat and put my earplugs in.

I don't remember when I fell asleep, but when I wake up again we are thankfully already at the mountains. It's good that I slept throughout the drive, because I hate those bumpy roads that lead us to the mountains. I always feel like the driver looses control over the vehicle and we fall down the cliff.

I stand up, after Zada and we wait outside the bus, so we can get our suitcases. I already sigh when I see mine, because even though it's a suitcase and it's supposed to be lighter than a backpack, it's freaking heavy. I make a move to grab my suitcase when all of a sudden a muscular arm grabs the handle of it before I get to.

"You don't have to." I say, already knowing who it is. Hades did bring it to the bus too, but that was only like ten meters, so I didn't care. But we're about to walk at least a kilometre to our house. I look at him when he doesn't answer. He yawns, making me smile because he looks so freaking adorable.

"It's fine." He says and takes it with him. He only took a backpack with him, so I guess it really is fine. I make sure to thank him, before we make our way towards Zada, Brooklyn and Stella. He still hasn't really made a conversation with me and I'm slightly annoyed.

><><><><

We arrived at the cabins at like ten thirty. Zada and I instantly walk towards our rooms to take a warm bath. I'm sharing a room with Zada and we decided we would both take a warm bath at the same time. In bikinis of course. Because the walk up here made us sweat, but it is freaking cold due to the fact that we're at the snow mountains.

"Thank you. See you later." I tell Hades after he walked us to our room, with my suitcase.
He simply nods, without a single word and leaves. Just like that. I don't know why this pisses me off, but it sure does. What is wrong with him? Is it something I said or did? I can't remember doing anything he wouldn't approve of.

"So, you guys give me this weird vibe. What happened?" She asks, plopping down on her bed. For us, this room is nothing new. We've already been here the past few years. The walls are still this boring beige and the beds are still small and creaky. We have one attached bathroom and that's it.

"I really don't know, Zada. It's like he's avoiding having a conversation with me." I tell her, getting out of my thick jacket. I love the cold, but my fingers are hurting. Thank god I have an extra blanket with me, because I know that nights up here can be freaking dangerous.

"Well, did you confront him yet?" She asks and I shake my head. Should I confront him already?
"I don't know if I have the right to, you know. Maybe I'm just hallucinating and in reality he's just been pretty tired these past few days." I say, lying to myself, because I know him that well that I can confidently say that there's something wrong.