Chapter 27

I think I'm in love.

"What was that?!" Devlin Screams at us.
"Shush, you don't wake everyone else." I say.
"He's a demon warlock." Devil says sighing.
"No I mean the part when he said Evelyn had more than I kid with 2 guys!" Devlin yells causing Destiny and Justice to rush downstairs.
"What's going on?" Destiny asks.
"Shut up!" Devlin yells again.
"You fell in love with my brother! But we're best friends..." Devlin cries.
"W-what? Evelyn you... AH" Dignity yells running back upstairs.
"Great, thanks past Evelyn you've done yourself good." I mutter to myself.
"What's up with her?" Devil asks confused.
I'm pretty sure every single person in this room face palmed themselves.
"Devil she likes you and my stupid past side thought it'd be cool to ruin that." I say.
"Well that explains why you keep holding back." Devil asks.
"From what?" I ask
"Kissing me." He says and I slap him.
"Well I must've kissed you before so shut up and listen." I argue back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wait guys, before you go back to bed, um Glass told me he killed our kids but he didn't say anything about me and Devil's kids, is there a possibility he or she is still alive?" I ask.
"Well you probably had him or her when you were 16 which is pretty bad, and you've skipped 20 years meaning she'd or He'd be about 11-12 years old. But there's no denying that she doesn't know who he or she's parents were or are." Devlin snaps at me.
"I'm going to go find her or him." I say as they turn to go upstairs.
"Woah what? How do you intend finding him or her?" Devil and Devlin say in unison.
"Well my hair is bright blonde very easy to see and your hair is Red, guess what we're not too far from London and let's face it that's the one place anyone would go if they can't find their parents plus she or he knows what we look like, now if I can just remember what her or his name was and its gender." I say and I started to think.
"Desiree, I said I quite liked the French names and we chose that one." Devil says smiling. That when my memory came back. A flush of wind hit me and it was visible for everyone else.
"You remember?" Devlin asks shocked. I nod.
"She's at school in her first year, a bit of a bully must be a devil, she has a best friend called Estella she's a siren..." I stop and freeze at the word Siren, Marine... ... ... ... ... ... .