Chapter 35 (Announcement)

Desiree

I walk downstairs dragging Eman along.
"What's up mum?" I ask smiling.
Eman's eyes brighten at the sight of his younger sister Luna.
"Luna!" We both squeal and tackle her into a hug.
Once we're done w elect her go and we listened to my mum.
"Well this is a bit weird but, Eman, Luna do you know who your parents are?" She starts.
"We know of our father his name was Glass pure evil." Luna says.
"He is a Demon Warlock, but we take our mums side."Eman explains.
"So you know not of your mother?" She questions.
They nod, for some reason I don't like where this is going. I would read her mind but I'd never do it to my mum.
"Well I am your mum..." She says smiling. The words sting me like a bee. Tears pierce my eyes and I find myself locking myself in my bedroom, escaping the shouting from Eman, Luna and Evelyn. I don't think I can call her mum anymore.
*Knocking*
"Get out." I yell at the door.
"Desiree, darling. It's me Aunt Devlin." Devlin says.
"I said get out your the last person on my list to talk to." I shout back. I hear her stomp back to her room.
*Knocking*
"Go away..." I mange before the door busts open. Causing me to jump on my bed.
"Hello, trust me I hate the idea as well." Eman sighed jumping onto my bed.
"Gee thanks." I say sarcastically, thinking about how much I love him.
"I love you too." He mutters.
"What?" I ask turning around.
"Your mind told me you loved me so I said I love you too." He says with a shy smirk on his face.
"We can't be together, we're siblings now." I spit.
"Heh I guess, tough love eh?" He says trying to lighten the mood.
"Get out." I say pointing towards the door. He gets up and heads to the door. Turns around and blows me a kiss and skips away.
"Oh boys." I sigh slamming the door shut.
The walls begin to shake and it all goes black...
--------------------------------------------
A/N OMG! Love tragedies!! NOOOO!! #Emree was almost there! Damn it stupid author.
Any ways this is a little announcement. Book 2 of Demons of the night is in progress. The next couple of chapters will be the end and then 3 weeks after that day will be the start of Book 2 which will be called:
SHADOWS OF THE LIGHT!