Chapter 29

Evelyn

We had left an hour ago. Devil called Northridge High and arranged for her to be returned to us and she will stay with us for a month before going back to school. We're currently standing outside he or she's dorm according to her teacher/his teacher she or he's a troublemaker. She doesn't pay attention in class Ha just like me. Oh and get this she or he still gets A's and B's. Ha ha mind reading.
Suddenly I stop thinking and a girl with red hair and red horns with black boots and a black top comes out and swing her arms around me and I instantly recognise her as... Desiree. She lets go and tuts at her father which I laugh at as Devil widens in surprise.
"Wait seriously I came here, I gave you my stunning looks and my charm and the amazing pranks and you go and tut at me!" He says even more surprised.
"You look more like my brother than my dad..." Desiree smirks.
"HEY! At least I'm not 40!" Squeals Devil.
"What's wrong with being old?" A voice says from behind me.
"Woah! Cloudia?" I ask shocked.
"Ha ha well us clouds grow old but I have been around for a good 50 years." She smiles sweetly.
"50!!" I yell shocked.
"Professor Cloudia I won't be here for a month but I'll hand in my homework afterwards." Desiree interrupts.
"Professor?" I ask confused
"Ha mum you missed a lot Professor Cloudia is the teacher for library and detention, the second class is actually my home away from home, I spend far too much time there." She admits.
"Don't worry I was just like that, more me than Devlin." He smiles.
"Devlin?" She asks as we walk back home.
"Oh my aunt!" She says.
"5 minutes into our meeting and you've already read my mind!" I moan.
"Ha now you know how it feels!" Devil smirks.
And we head home...
------------------------------------------------
A/N Hey so I'm going to start adding QOTC's which means (Questions of the chapter)
So first question:
Who is your favourite character from this story other than Devil and Evelyn?
My answer: I actually quite like Desiree she like my alter ego! Seriously though she is rocking those black boots. (I need to stop being weird).
Bye xx El