Chapter 11 (Just Revised)

Dominic

"Do we know who the shooter was and who was his intended target?" he was pissed off.  Beni spoke up.  

"Boss we believe Alexi Bazin was the intended target, he was wounded but not bad.  We don't know who the shooter is yet, Carlo and Fino are still chasing down leads and talking to the staff."  

This didn't make me feel any better and I was starting to second guess bringing Camille into this life, knowing for her safety I'd have to cut her lose.  I was dying inside at the thought of this because I had already envisioned her by my side. 

 "Shit" I muttered to himself.  "Let me know anything you find out" I commanded as I headed upstairs; I would have her tonight and the morning would bring what it would bring.

I walked in to see Camille sitting in the middle of my bed, knees up to her chin, looking lost, needing to be found.  I watched her eyes follow me around to the side of the bed closest to her; I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my socks and loosened my belt.  I could hear the change in her breathing as I pulled my shirt from my dress pants and began unbuttoning it, letting it fall to the floor.

  I loved how her eyes flickered over the naked top portion of my body, I knew what she desired because I desired it as well.  I held out my hand and was glad when she accepted it without hesitation.  I could feel her body trembling as I placed her hands on my hips; a little gasp escaped her sexy lips.  I reached for the shoulders of her dress and slowly pulled them down exposing her beautiful breasts; her nipples hardened from the cool air hitting them. 

 "So beautiful" I breathed.  I slipped her dress the rest of the way off leaving her almost naked in her scanty thong.  Fuck she was sexy!

Picking her up I laid her in the middle of my bed and hovered above her, grinding my erection into her sex; she moaned and it was enough to make me crazy.  I sat up on my knees, unzipped my pants and slid them off; I smirked as she gasped at my size.

  "Do you have condoms?" she asked, her voice small and quiet.  I leaned over and pulled some from the bed side table, tore open the package when she said "Let me." I noticed her hands shaking as she rolled it on to my length.  

"Careful baby" I hissed.  "You'll unman me."  I loved how her hands felt on my shaft.  I gently laid her back, opening her knees I rubbed my tip inside her folds, groaning when I could see her arousal glistening on the tip.  Her pants could be heard all over my room.  "I will be gentle, baby" I reassured her.  "But tell me if I get too rough."  

"I will" she panted.

Pushing into her slowly was like descending into paradise.  "Ahh!" she cried as her nails dug into my hips. 

 "Do you want me to stop?" I asked her, my voice strained. 

 "No!" she gasped.  "More!" she cried.  I pushed in deeper as she screamed out "Fuck!"  I was only half way inside her but decided not to go any further, I didn't want to rip her apart.  

"I'm going to start moving, baby" I warned her.  She nodded quickly as my hips thrust into her.  God she was exceptional!  I'd never been inside anyone as tight as her and it felt fucking good.  As we got a comfortable rhythm going I lowered my mouth to her pert nipple and latched my lips around it and began teasing it with my tongue.  

She stretched her arms over her head, arching her back I heard my name escape her beautiful mouth.  "Dominic" it was like a reverent prayer.  My pace slow and agonizing only because I didn't want to hurt her but God I needed it faster and harder; as if sensing my plight she pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me sensually she whispered "Fuck me, Dominic."

"Are you sure?" I strained.  "It will get rough."  She said she was sure.  Groaning at her answer I devoured her lips, bruising them for sure, I picked up her legs, placed them on my shoulders and began my punishing pace.  

She was moaning and gasping with each thrust, so erotic and sexy, her breasts bouncing from with each slam until I felt her clinch around my wood knowing she would come soon, I licked my thumb and pressed it against her clit making her body explode as she cried out "Mother of God!  Yes!  Oh yes!"  

Her sexy cries made my shaft thicken as I exploded, filling the end of the condom with my seed.  Our bodies were covered in a thin sheen of sweat as I laid on top of her, our hearts thumping together, our breaths uneven and ragged.  I was still semi-hard as I warned her I was going to pull out. 

 "Argh!" she hissed.  I gently kissed her neck, then cheek, lips, chin, throat and back to her neck.

  "Baby you were fucking beautiful" I breathed. 

 "Dom, that was amazing" she said yawning.  I told her I would be right back; I disposed of the condom and climbed back in bed, pulled her to me as she rested her head on my chest. 

 "Sleep baby" I whispered, kissing her cheek as a deep sadness came over me, knowing by morning this would all end.

I knew I was a shit for taking her the way I did and knowing I had no intention of seeing her again after tomorrow but I was selfish.  I had wanted that little bit of peace I knew she could give me, not thinking of how this would destroy her in the end.