Chapter 62 (Just revised)

(Third Person POV)

Dominic didn't say anything to her the entire ride back home; she couldn't get a read on him or if she had done something wrong and other than the words he had whispered about fucking her hard there was nothingness in his eyes. 

  Oh well, she thought as they finally pulled into the long tree lined driveway, pulling around the back Beni brought the vehicle to a stop and parked.

 "Don't move" Dominic instructed her as he jumped out his door. He pulled open her door and before her feet even hit the pavement he'd hoisted her over his shoulder.

 "Dominic!" she shrieked. He didn't say anything, just continued towards the door while Beni, Carlo and Dante watched on and laughing at her plight. "Guys a little help here!" she cried out.

 "Uh uh, Cam" Dante said.

 "You're on your own" Beni finished. She watched as the world went by upside down until they reached the bedroom; kicking open the door Dominic tossed her on the bed and told her not to move. 

 She watched as he removed his boots, socks and shirt and then slowly unfastened jeans, turning his attention back to her he started to remove her boots and socks; his gaze heating her up by the second. The shadow of his body covered her as he pulled her shirt over her head, then he worked on getting her jeans off so she laid clothed only in her pink lacy bra and matching thong.

"I'm so hot for you right now" his breath hot against her breast. She felt his tongue flick her now hardening bud through the fabric of her bra causing sparks to shoot from her groin through the rest of her body. 

 "Dominic" she said barley audible. He continued to tease her with his tongue while his other hand twisted and pulled her other nipple; her body betraying her by the orgasm that was building in her lower regions. She flexed her hips upwards making them connect with his hard on, grinding them begging for the friction she needed.

 "Oh my God!" she cried as her body tipped over the edge; as her orgasm ripped through her body. "That's right, tesoro. Come for me" now he was begging her, his eyes dark and hooded with lust. She was vaguely aware that he'd stripped his jeans off, grabbed a condom and rolled it on his stiff member. 

 "Roll over and hold on to the head board" he demanded as he ripped her panties off and flung them across the room as her bra came next. "I'm taking you fast and hard, if it gets too much tell me" he instructed. He leaned down kissing one side of her behind and then moved to the other. "Your ass is so beautiful" he murmured. She felt him rubbing his tip over her entrance as her walls clinched in anticipation of what was coming.

He slammed into her, filling her completely. 

 "Dominic!" she screamed as her eyes watered. He did this again, loving how she screamed out his name and finally establishing a very punishing rhythm her body started to build and prepare for another teeth-clinching orgasm. Her moans along with his and the sounds their bodies made were erotic and sexy. Her knuckles were turning white as she gripped the headboard, crying out for him to take her harder. 

 "You want it harder?" he husked, his thrusts getting harder with each stroke. 

 "Fuck yes!" she shouted as her body exploded, milking his organ as she came around him.

 "Goddamn it!" he roared as he found his release. Her head fell down on to her outstretched arms as they continued to grip the headboard. It didn't hurt anymore when he pulls out, her body was used to his size now.

"God in heaven" he breathed as he pulled her back to lay against him.

"So" she asked, still panting. "Where did that come from, Don Giossi?" she asked squeezing the hand that held her tightly.

 "Hmm" was his answer. "Did you like that?" he questioned, his nose still buried in her hair. 

"You were very intense" she replied truthfully. "But I loved every teeth-clinching moment." This is why they would work. She was already in tune with his different feelings and personalities and she would adapt to be what he needed.

She rolled over on top of his sexy body, her legs clamping closely to his hips, lowering her mouth to his, she kissed him like he'd never been kissed before, her tongue dancing with his. 

 "That felt..." he tried finding the words but couldn't find them at the moment.

 "I love you so much" she told him very emotionally. He loved hearing her express these words and each time she conveyed it, the easier it became for him to believe it and accept it. 

 "I need to tell you something" he said rolling them back over. She stared into mesmerizing milk chocolate orbs.

 "Yes?" she said.

 "My birthday is day after tomorrow and my mother is having a dinner, immediate family only and we dress semi-formal" his eyes pulling her into him. 

"Okay" she said smiling and kissing him. He expelled his held in breath and laid his head on her shoulder. 

 "You are so good for me, cara" he said softly.  

"And don't you forget it" she responded playfully. "Family dinner tonight?" she asked. He nodded getting up and dressing. 

 "See you downstairs?" he said.  

"Yes" she answered.

Dressing in loose cotton shorts, plain pink tee shirt and hair up she headed downstairs and decided while she cooked dinner to call her dad, speaking Italian, she knew that would really get to him.  (Conversation in Italian). 

"Dad?  It's Camille.  How are you?"  He said he was doing well and that he missed her.  "I miss you too" she conveyed.  He asked how Dom and her were doing.  "We're doing great dad.  Really" she told him.  They just talked about small things, not really anything important but they were still forging their relationship and to be honest she loved talking to him.  

"Dad I'm making dinner for the family so I gotta go but I just wanted to tell you I love you."  They spoke a little more and then they hung up and she found herself really missing him, hoping she would see him soon.