Chapter 24 (Just revised)

Camille

Having sex on Dominic's desk was erotic, exhilarating and sexy; our sexual appetites for each other seem very voracious and unquenchable at times; I could not get enough of him.  By the time we got home from Desideris it was almost three in the morning but we weren't tired so while he went downstairs to grab some wine,  I started a bath and put candles all around the tub. 

 If we didn't get some sleep soon we would both be dead on our feet for his mother's event tonight and I surely didn't want that.  I put my hair up, scrubbed my makeup off and stepped into the warm bubble bath and waited for Dominic.  Finally I thought when I heard the bathroom door open; he'd taken his shoes and socks off by the time he got in here with me, God his feet were so sexy. 

 He sat the bottle and glasses on the counter, got the cork out and poured some wine; handing me my glass I took a good sip.  I usually didn't like red wine but this was delicious.  I was feeling sexual and still in the mood to play games so I thought I would see just how far I could get him to go for me. 

"Unbutton your pants" I commanded as I rubbed my body.  I watched his hand move down to the button as he complied.  "Unzip them...slowly" I instructed as I raised up on my knees.  I watched him as he did what I asked very slowly.  "Unbutton your shirt" was my next command.  His eyes boring into mine, like molten chocolate.  "Take it off" my voice starting to betray me.  I bit my lower lip as my eyes raked his hard upper body.  "Now, your pants" I demanded. 

 Fuck me, he was naked!  How did I not catch this earlier at the club?  I watched him kick them to the corner and walk slowly towards me, his erection standing against his belly.  I stood up as he stepped into the tub and began running my hands down his chest and grasped what brought me the most pleasure.  He let out a sigh as I began to stroke him. 

 "Camille" his voice strained. 

After having my way with him in the tub we ended up just staying in there, soaking up each other, I loved laying between his legs, his arms around me, he made me feel safe.

 "I told my mom about us" his voice tearing through the silence. I swallowed hard. 

"You did?"

 "Camille, she's really happy about it" he told me. I exhaled.

 "I never got to tell you how much I enjoyed spending time with her that day I met you" I said. 

"Did you?" I nodded.

 "Hmm hm. She's so animated and full of...joy. I actually got quite a few of her friend's business at the shop, you know after her brunch" I said absentmindedly playing with his hand.

"Camille?" he sounded tired. Time for bed.

 "Yeah baby?" I responded.

 "Do you think you could ever settle down with me?" His question stopped my heart for a minute. I turned around to face him.

 "Dominic what are you asking?" my voice was quivering.

 "I just want to know that when the time comes, will you say 'yes'?"

 I've never seen a more serious expression. I leaned forward and kissed his heart, then his neck and finally his mouth. "I will say yes" I responded. He grasped my face and devoured my mouth, kissing me like his life was dependent on it. 

"You're completely amazing" he breathed.  We kissed for a moment more and then for once I had to be the stronger person. 

 "Dom I could let you have me all over this bathroom all night, but I know you're tired and so am I.  I'll make you a deal" I said taking his hand and kissing the palm.  " You come to bed, sleep and we'll make love before we leave."  His body hummed with approval. 

 "How can I say no to such a logical argument?" he said grabbing and kissing my hand.

Neither of us bothered with clothes, we just dried off, brushed our teeth and climbed in bed.  I sat my alarm for three in the afternoon; that was a good solid ten hours.  Dominic was already on his side so I placed myself behind him putting my arm around his waist and kissing his shoulder.  

"Hmm" he said pulling me closer.  It didn't take long for the gentle, steady sound of his breathing and the warmth of his body to put me to sleep; and a good sleep it was.

I felt like I'd been asleep for hours when I felt a creeping sensation up the inside of my thigh, it was his mouth leaving a trail of kisses on his way to my sex.  I reached under the covers, my fingers diving in his hair as he spread my thighs apart allowing his tongue to find its mark.

  "Shit, Dominic!" I gasped as his tongue danced along my folds.  He tenderly inserted his finger, pumping in and out as he teased my clitoris with his wicked tongue.  I grabbed for the sheets, clinching them in my fists as he moved his hands under my behind lifting me up pushing him deeper.  "Oh God!" I cried as I came undone, but he kept licking and sucking and somehow he made me come again.  "No more!" I sobbed as my body jerked out of control. 

 Finally he took mercy on me and came up for air, his lips searching and finding mine.  He went to grab a condom, but I stopped him. "I want to feel you" I begged.  "Just pull out" my eyes pleading with his.  He reached down between us and placed himself at my entrance and took his time pushing into me. 

 "Fuck you feel so good!" he cried, grinding and rolling his hips into me.  I reached above my head and held on to the headboard as his thrusts increased, my breasts bouncing with the movement.  This was more for him than me, I wanted to be the reason he loses all control; I held my legs up and opened them wider, the feeling was mind blowing.  I heard him gasp as he pulled out, stroking himself, releasing his seed on my belly.  That was sexy as hell.  He laid his forehead against mine, trying to catch his breath.  

"That was..." he started.

  "Yeah" I huffed, still breathing hard.  What a way to wake up!