Chapter 49 (Just revised)

Dominic

I knew that Dino was bringing Cassie over to spend the day with Camille and I was okay with that; I still wasn't sure she was ready to talk just yet and I didn't want to push her on the matter so Beni and I concentrated on some strategies to try and draw out Viktor and Isack. 

 "Has Alexi heard anything else from his inside man?" Beni asked me.  I shook my head no.

  "Okay, well we know he wants power, money and a title and what goes better with all those things than bitches?" Beni commented.  I looked at him, puzzled and not sure where he was going with this, he could tell this so he continued. 

 "What if we lure him in with tits and ass?"  I was starting to see where he was going with this and I liked it.  I grabbed my cell phone and hit callback. 

 "Da?" a Russian voice answered.

  "Alexi, Dominic.  We have a plan and wanted to run it by you" I replied.  He was all ears and thought the plan sounded solid; it would take some time to put all the pieces into place but my Russian counterpart assured me he could get the ball rolling and had the perfect woman to help with the job. 

 "Let me finalize some details and get back with you, okay?" he asked. 

 "We'll be waiting" I said hanging up.  I was very glad to have someone like Beni at my side and sometimes he came up with some really good shit, he was getting a bonus when this mess is all over.  The house was too quiet so we both decided to go and check it out.

As we walked into the kitchen we saw Dante, Carlo and Fino glued to the window, what the hell?  I cleared my throat to announce my presence.  

They turned around and all said "Boss."

  "What's got your attention so much that you all are sitting around here acting like you have nothing to do when I pay you all to work?" I asked very calmly, walking to the window. 

 "Fuck all" I cursed, fucking pissed off as hell. 

 I turned around to face my men, hand on my waistband and said "Give me one good reason that I shouldn't shoot you all right where you stand?" I yelled.  "Get back to fucking work, now!"

  Looking at Beni I said as calmly as I could "Give me five minutes to get myself under control and then you bring her to me, in my study."  I didn't give him a chance to say anything before stomping off to my study and slamming the door, knocking pictures off the wall and breaking them. 

 "Goddamn woman is going to be the end of me" I muttered under my breath waiting for Beni to bring her to me and I didn't have to wait long either.  She walked in with a small towel wrapped around her  and it barley covered her body; she was glistening with oil, her skin kissed by the sun and I wanted her badly.

"Beni said you wanted to see me?" she said defiantly.  Oh this was new I thought as I studied her face. 

 "Drop the attitude, Camille" I said sternly, wanting to see if she would push back. 

 She scoffed and said "Really?  You're going to throw that tone around at me now?"

  "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her. 

 "Nothing.  What do you want, Dominic?" she asked brusquely.  

"What did I tell you about prancing around naked in front of my men, Camille?  Didn't we just talk about this not too long ago?" I asked tartly.

  "You're such a hypocrite, Giossi!" she threw back at me.  "It's not like I'm out there giving lap dances and shoving my tits and ass in their faces!" she shouted.  Okay now we'ere getting somewhere. 

 "You belong to me!" I yelled back at her.  She laughed. 

 "That's where you're wrong buster!  I don't belong to anyone, I gave myself to you, remember?" she was yelling again and she wasn't finished.  "You weren't the one that walked in on me basically fucking someone else either, no baby, that was you!  And once again I am left second guessing my decisions to even be with you at all!" 

 She had picked up one of my scotch glasses and shouted "I will not sit by and wonder when you're away from me who is sitting on your lap or sucking your dick, that's not gonna be me!" The glass flew past my head and shattered on the wall behind me.

Wow!  She's so damn sexy when she's pissed!  I thought. 

 "Are you done?" I asked her calmly.  She picked up another one.  

"Not by a long shot!" she yelled throwing another one and then one more before I stalked towards her, grabbed her arms and held them by her side, just watching her chest heaving up and down was fucking hot; her nipples were hard and straining through the thin fabric of her suit.  Why couldn't she show me this passion in other things? 

 "You won't be breaking anything else in here" I threatened. 

 "And I won't be finding you with anymore sluts on your lap" she countered, staring up at me, eyes blazing and then my mouth crashed down on her's.  Her towel slipped from her body and fell to the floor as I lifted her up, telling her to put her legs around my waist and walking to the couch.

"Fuck, you feel so good" she breathed against my mouth, her hands working quickly to tear my shirt from my body.  I groaned as her mouth latched onto my neck, sucking and licking and biting; she was like a rabid animal.  "Touch me" she begged.  That's all I wanted to hear from her, she wanted my touch.  I tore the top of her suit away from her body and flung it across the room, then laid her on her back so I could be on top.  I ran my hand down between her spread thighs and caressed her through her suit causing her to shout out my name.  "Yes!  Dominic, please!  Right there!" she begged as I toyed with her. 

 She began begging me to take my sweats off so she could feel me; while taking them off she slid her bottoms off and tossed them on the coffee table and before I could resume my position she stopped me by bringing her own hand between her thighs to pleasure herself.  God it was a magnificent sight to behold watching her come undone by her own hand; it was everything I could do not to come but I wanted to be inside her, to have her body help me with that.  I grabbed a condom, ripped it open and rolled it on, sinking deep into her I had her screaming my name before I found my release.