Chapter 68 (Just revised)

Camille

I rolled right over into a wall of muscle and groaned knowing it was Dom's body, sexy body, that he'd used to torture me with all through the night. My legs were sore, my arms and most of all, my pussy. He'd worn me out; I lost count at six condoms but I think we'd used more than that. I didn't think it was possible to have that many orgasms in a given time period but he managed to make it happen every time; God his mind was made for business but his body was made for sin and he had me calling out to God all night long! 

I hadn't told him about his final gift yet because we were too busy sexing each other up all over the room; I giggled out loud as I thought about all the different places we'd fucked on, but laying me down on the dresser and going down on me, that was a new one but Lord almighty the orgasm I had from that one...whew! I could feel his fingers creeping up my thigh right now heading towards my sex and dear God he was building me up again, I could feel my arousal pooling again as I prepared to give in to him once again.

"Do you have any idea how happy you make me?" I told him, laying across his stomach.

 "Tell me" he urged. 

"When I'm having a shitty day, I can picture you smiling at me; when it's been one of those days, I can feel your arms around me" I told him this as I straddled him, kissing him, leaving us both breathless. 

"Cam, you make me feel like I can conquer the world" his words leave me smiling. 

"I have one more gift for you" I tell him. 

"Lady, what more could you possibly give me that could top this" he said pulling at his necklace. "And last night, hmm?" Damn it, he was getting hard again. 

"Dom, there is no way you are human with that sex drive" I breathed as he rolled his hips into me again making me gasp. I could feel how slick his shaft was from my arousal so I slid back and forth on him, teasing him, as he's begging me to stop before he comes and right before he does I take him in my hand and bring him to climax as I pleasure myself, yelling out his name. 

"Fuck, woman" he gritted as his body stopped with a final spasm. I went for a soft, wet rag, cleaned us up and then walked to my dresser where I had put the tickets. I climbed back in bed and handed him the envelope.

I studied his face carefully as he took in the tickets and what it meant. 

"Are you serious?" he asked. I nodded. 

"Your mom sits on the board, which of course you know, and I asked her if she would help me get two tickets for your birthday. I know how much you love Vivaldi and I couldn't think of a better way to end your birthday than a night on the town, all dressed up." I was sitting on my knees by this just grinning to the point of my face hurting. 

"Camille, I...this is the most wonderful and thoughtful gift. I just really can't find the words..." he truly didn't know what to say so he kissed me and kissed me hard. When he finally stopped my lips felt puffy and swollen, just the way he liked them. "So sexy" he murmured as he ran his fingers along them. 

We finally managed to get out of bed and make our way into the shower where we fooled around some more and eventually got out looking very wrinkled. He said he had meetings all day, as he dressed in his grey suit and when it came time for the tie, I walked over to him, stood his collar up, buttoned the top button and tied the fabric like a professional. 

I could see he was wondering so I answered by saying "Paul taught me how." He kissed my forehead and told me to have a good day as he walked out.

I picked out some black cuffed shorts and an olive colored V-necked tee shirt, left my hair down and to dry naturally and put on some nude lip gloss, grabbed a book and headed to sit out by the pool. Before I even got half way down the stairs I heard a horrific commotion coming out of Dom's study and before I could even get there, Dante was storming his way out. 

I grabbed his arm to stop him but he just looked at me, like he'd never done before, and said "Camille, not right now." I wasn't sure where Dante was, but this man standing in front of me was not him. 

"Oookay" I stammered and turned to walk towards the back door when he took my arm. 

"I'm sorry" he whispered. "All you need to know and remember is I care about you more than you will ever know and I love that man in there with all my heart." And with that he was gone.

That was bizarre I thought trying to figure out his cryptic message and that's when I saw Beni, followed by Dom, Carlo and Fino stalk from the house. This wasn't good. Dante never went anywhere just by himself. What the hell was going on? I knew better than to try and ask Dominic anything because when he came out of the house, Dominic was gone and in his stead was Dominic Giossi, Mafia crime boss and even I didn't want to get in his way. 

I said a little prayer as I watched them get into the SUV, noticing that he did look back at me, but the look was something I couldn't get a handle on. What did it mean and why did I have a feeling of dread wash over me all of a sudden? It killed me that I had no one to ask, Paulo had been left behind and I didn't feel comfortable enough asking him anything and besides he wouldn't tell me anyway. 

I sat down and tried to read, but I would only make it through the first five words and never any further, my mind just wouldn't let me as I played different scenarios over and over in my head and they all ended the same with not a good outcome.