Chapter 63 (Just revised)

Camille

I had finished making the last chicken parmigiana, putting fresh mozzarella cheese on each of them and prepared to put them under the broiler; I made fresh angel hair pasta, homemade garlic knots, salad and as a surprise a chocolate cake for Dominic as one of my birthday gifts to him. 

 After setting the table I went to Dom's study and knocked on the door.

 "Enter" his strong voice rang out. My hand shook as I reached for the door knob, but finding the courage I pushed opened the door and walked in to find Dom, Beni, Dante, Carlo and Fino sitting around talking.

 "Sorry to bother you guys but it's time to eat" I said feeling a little small surrounded by such giants. 

 "Tesoro" Dominic said holding his hand out to me. I stepped to him, walking around the side of his desk and took a seat on his lap; a very uncharacteristic move for him, this public display of affection; his arm snaked around my waist protectively as he placed a kiss on my cheek causing my face to heat up. The guys just staring at the both of us and grinning. 

 "You guys hungry?" I asked.

After getting everyone's plates fixed I headed to the table only to have everyone stand up in respect.

 "Thank you" I said still slightly overcome by their actions. I took little glances as I ate, looking at the men that sat at our table; Beni who was Dom's age, thirty, they've been friends since they were five, Dante who is twenty-five and Dom's cousin and then Carlo and Fino both twenty-eight and cousins, met Dom in middle school, but all were born into this way of life and into this family and now they are my family too, like the brothers I'd always wanted. I tried to covertly wipe a tear from my eye but it didn't go unnoticed by Dante.

 "You okay, Camille?" Now everyone was looking at me with concern. 

 "I'm great, big guy" I said smiling and getting up only to have them stand up too. "I don't know if you guys have room but I made a very special dessert so I'll be right back" I said going into the kitchen.

I grabbed Dominic's cake and plates and walked back towards him and sat the cake down in front of him.

 "What's..." he started to ask about the cake.

I leaned down and whispered "Birthday cake." His face said it all. 

 "Really?" I took his chin and pulled his eyes to mine. 

 "Yes baby." And then cut everyone a huge slice and passed the plates around. "You first" I said indicating for him to take the first bite. His fork slid through the moist dessert as he lifted the bite to his lips. He groaned in appreciation.

 "Oh my God" he said. "This amazing" he commented as everyone else dove into their pieces. The intense looks I got from him didn't go unnoticed either.  After we had coffee and dessert the guys went to bed and I cleaned up the kitchen while Dom kept me company.

I felt him come in behind me while I stood at the sink, loading the last of the dishes into the dishwasher.  His lips searing the skin on my neck, licking and teasing me as I turned my head giving him better access to that spot he knew drove me crazy.  

"Oh Dominic" I breathed as he tortured me, not showing any signs of letting up.  

"I want you so damn much" he said sliding his hands down into my shorts caressing me through my panties; his erection digging into my back.

  "Ahh" I cried out, my orgasm building and then he pulled his hand away from my body leaving me breathless and wanting. 

 "Give me ten minutes, then come join me" he said heading upstairs.  I nodded and watched him disappear up the stairs.

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and dialed up Valentina.

  "Darling" she said sweetly.  

"Valentina, I don't have much time but are you still on the board of the New York Symphony?" I asked, watching the stairs.

  "Yes, why?" she asked.  

"Can you get me two tickets to their Vivaldi Series?  I want to surprise Dominic for his birthday" I said excitedly.

  "Consider it done, sweetheart.  I will give you the tickets tomorrow night and speaking of, what are you wearing?" she questioned. 

 "I have a pink, strapless cocktail dress that has silver lace over the bodice and silver heels" I told her.  We talked some more then I let her go so I could find out what my man was up to.

Stepping into our room I knew right away he wasn't in there but I heard water splashing and saw candlelight flickering and knew he was in the bathroom.  Peeling off all my clothes I walked in to find him naked and in our tub, arms spread across the back, his head back, eyes closed; God he was so incredibly handsome.  I crept around the tub so I was behind him and lowered my mouth to his forehead, his eyes slowly opening. 

 "Hey" he said softly. 

 "May I join you?" I asked.  His answer was to pull at my hand; the water was warm and soothing as I settled onto his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist.  

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, then stroked my cheek with his fingers and said "I loved the cake, Camille.  Your gesture was sweet and you will never know what it meant to me.  I could spend the rest of my life trying to find the appropriate words that would even come close but for now all I have is my body and my heart" his declaration pierced my soul.

  "I love you Dominic and it's more than enough" I told him, crashing my lips to his, beg him to make love to me; picking me up he positions me above his hard cock.  "Condom?" I ask breathlessly.

  "I'll pull out" he said panting as he thrust his hips into me bringing his name to my lips.