Chapter 83 (Just revised)

(Camille's POV)

Cassie and Valentina went right away to help me change out of my veil and dress,  with Cassie promising to get it back to our house while on our honeymoon.  I had found a beautiful flowy aqua top with white shorts and aqua colored sandals to wear as my going away outfit.  

Cassie had gotten the veil out and had taken my hair down,  leaving it looking wild and beautiful.  

"Dom is gonna think you're hot!" she joked with me as my friend hugged her.  

"Cass, thanks for everything!  You have been my rock and my friend" I said handing her a gift.  Cassie opened it and gasped.  It was a beautiful sapphire necklace.  

"Oh Camille!" she cried.  "Thank you!"  

We hugged and then I turned to Valentina and said "I would like to think that if I'd had a mother she would be just like you.  Thank you so much for everything and I love you" I said. 

"My dear, you are now my daughter and I would ask you to please take care of Dominic and yourself."  

"I promise" I vowed.

Taking my suitcase and purse,  I stepped out to meet my husband.   As I walked down the hall, I spotted him waiting for me, dressed in black jeans and a grey V-necked tee shirt and boots.  He looked as sexy as sin and I couldn't wait to have him in our marriage bed.  

He looked up smiling at me.  I loved the way he looked at me.  

"Hey baby, you look so beautiful" he said lovingly.  "You ready?" he asked.  

I smiled at him and said I was.  He clasped my hand in his and we walked toward the front door.  Telling his mom good bye and thanking her for everything, we stepped out to greet our guests waiting with little plastic bottles of bubbles to blow on us as we ran to the car.  

Francis already had the door open and we jumped in laughing the entire time.  I turned in my seat, taking Dom's face in my hands and kissed him like I'd wanted to all day.

"Wow" Dominic said.  "I think I might like another one of those."  I leaned in to place another kiss on his beautiful mouth.  "Damn baby" he breathed as I settled in next to him, holding his hand and caressing his knuckles.  

He watched my thumb rub the silver band and asked me what I was thinking.  Looking up at him I answered "I love how sexy it looks on your finger; it tells the whole world that you are mine."

He pulled my hand to his lips gently running his lips over the top of my hand.  We wanted each other so much but we did our best to keep our hands off each other until we got on the plane.

We finally arrived at the airstrip.  Francis pulled the car right up to the plane, grabbed the door for us and told Dominic that he would see to the bags.  We gave the man a hug and told him thank you for everything he'd done assisting Valentina with our wedding.  

A man, dressed in a uniform, took our luggage and put it on the plane while Dom grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs of the aircraft.  

"Mr. Giossi, welcome aboard, sir" the pilot said politely.  

"Thank you, Marc" Dom replied.  "I'd like you to meet my wife, Camille Giossi.  Cam, honey, this is our pilot, Marc."  We shook hands while Dom told me to go pick a seat and he'd be right there.  Doing as my husband asked,  I walked to the middle of the plane and took a seat.

"Welcome aboard, Mrs. Giossi" a pretty flight attendant addressed me.  "I'm Stephanie and I will be taking care of you and Mr. Giossi this evening."  

I stuck my hand out and said "It's a pleasure to meet you, Stephanie."   We talked until Dominic joined them.  

"Mr. Giossi" she acknowledged and he returned the greeting with a nod.  "As soon as we are in the air I will get you started with drinks and appetizers, you just let me know when you would like dinner."  She turned and went to buckle herself in, waiting for the captain's instructions.

"How are you doing, Tesoro" Dom asked.  I smiled and said "I couldn't be happier."  He was about to say something else, but the captain came on over the speaker.  

"Good afternoon, this is Captain Marco Corelli.  I would like to firstly say congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Giossi on their wedding today.  We are looking at a trip time of fifteen hours, give or take, as our final destination will be Florence, Italy.  Please enjoy your flight."  

I turned to Dom, disbelief in my eyes.  "Italy?!  Really?!" I cried throwing my arms around his neck.  

"I love you, baby" he breathed.  "We'll be spending time with your dad as well" he grinned at me.  "He bought a small house on some mountain top property and according to him it's just kind of been sitting there.  After we made the phone call and told him we were getting married, he made the offer to let us honeymoon there.  I understand that he's done some work to get it ready, so it should be perfect."

"You're just the best husband ever" I told him, wiping away the tears.  "I couldn't ask for anything better than to spend time with this amazing man, who made me his wife, and my new famiglia."  

"You haven't seen anything yet" he whispered seductively as I shivered looking forward to getting his sexy ass in bed.

Being his wife was a dream come true and the only thing better than being in that role, would be to give him a child, an heir.  I was hoping that while we were busy making memories on this trip, that we'd also be able to make a baby.

I loved the feeling of knowing that someone belonged to me and that I belonged to someone.  It made me smile.