Chapter 58 (Just revised)

(Third Person POV)

He was enjoying her company and she seemed to be enjoying his as well.  Her father and Alexi were right; she was not his weakness because he felt strengthened already just telling her those things about his father.  He could see the epiphany she was having while he talked. 

 "I really feel like we should have done this some time ago, you know, this thing called communicating" he joked but it made her laugh and for that sound he would walk through fire to hear it.  He loved hearing her talk so passionately about Italy and made mental notes for planning a trip that would serve a dual purpose; their honeymoon and spending time with her father.

  "Oh my God!" she exclaimed biting into her gyro.  "The sauce on this is amazing!"  He smiled, marveling at how she found joy and excitement in the smallest things.  "I noticed you have a very nice grill at home" she said to him.  

"Yeah, don't use it much though" he responded biting into his sandwich.

  "We'll have to change that" she said winking at him.  He couldn't take his eyes off her as she spoke so animatedly about everything; she would fuel his passion, she would be his source and in return he would be her fire and together they would be combustible.

"Do you want dessert?" he asked, wiping the corner of his mouth with a napkin. 

 "Not here, no" she answered, no mistaking that look. 

 "So what exactly are you wanting then?" his voice low as he stroked her knuckles. 

 "Hmm" she said thinking for a moment, her eyes smokey looking.  "Something big, sweet and Italian, I think."  That did it.  He threw down a hundred dollar bill on the table, grabbed her hand and they walked out towards the SUV.  

Carlo got out, held open the door and asked "Boss?"  He wasn't sure what was going on now. 

 Dominic threw his car keys at him and said "I want you to drive my car home, we will ride in this car."  That was it and he got in.  

Beni just stared at them through the rear view when Dom spoke up and said "Is there something you wish to add here, Beni?"  

He just smirked and said "Nope.  Everything's good, Boss.  Camille, good to see you as always." 

 Camille leaned forward and patted his shoulder and said "You too, Beni, you too."

Dominic had his arm wrapped tightly around her body the whole ride home, while she just stared up at him in amazement and wonder; he was her's, all of him, and that made her want to burst.  Stretching her upper body she lightly brushed her lips against the side of his neck, hearing his body hum at her touch made her lower body clinch in anticipation of what was to come.  

She would make him give her the illusion of being in control; she needed it to show him what he meant to her.  

Raising her hand to his face, she pulled it down so she could look into his eyes, their lips minute inches apart as she whispered "Kiss me."  She felt his left hand wrap around her throat as he complied with her wish; her lips parting the moment his made contact; their tongues dancing their intimate dance. 

 "We are almost home" he breathed against her lips. 

 "Okay" she answered back and rested her head on his shoulder, once again, the atmosphere thick with desire.

They pulled into the all to familiar drive way of the home that had once been hers and soon would be again, bringing the vehicle to a stop Beni jumped out and got the door for us.

  "She has a bag in my car" Dominic told Beni as Carlo pulled in right behind us.

  "I'll grab it, Boss" he said walking to the BMW.  She followed him into the house, he still had a death grip on her hand, like he was afraid she would get away from him again.  She gently pulled his hand to stop his forward momentum causing him to turn and look down at her.

  "Not so tight, baby" she said softly.  "I promise I'm not going anywhere except to bed with you."

  His body sagged somewhat as if that had been his fear and he murmured "Sorry."  Beni came into the house with Camille's bag and then he and Carlo were told they could turn in for the rest of the evening.

  "Thank you, gentlemen" Dominic told them.

  "Boss" they said respectfully as they walked down the hall towards the rooms they used when they stayed.  Dominic turned towards her and asked if she was ready; nodding, they started up the stairs.

"I'll put your bag in the bathroom" he told her.  He came out a moment later, his shoes and socks missing as was the wallet and chain; walking to the edge of the bed he sat down and looked up at her for a change.  Without hesitation she advanced to him, placing herself between his opened legs she placed her hands in his hair, her body aching for his touch.  

Sliding his hands up the inside of her dress she felt him hook his fingers into her panties and slowly pull them down until they reached the floor, laying on top of her shoes.  Without looking she stepped and kicked the garment behind her, leaving the most intimate and sensitive part of her body exposed to him.  He pulled his hands out from under her dress and put them around her waist, pulling her to him as he rested his head against her belly.  This action of total surrender made her heart clinch towards him, knowing how difficult he found it giving her his all.  

Reaching behind him she grabbed the hem of his sweater and pulled it over his head revealing the form fitting tee shirt underneath; his muscles threatening to rip through the material.  Once that article of clothing had been removed she did the same with the tee leaving him gloriously naked from the waist up.  He stood up, grasping at the zipper of her dress, he took his time, slowly unzipping it until it stopped;  he pulled the dress from her shoulders and it slipped to the floor.  

He walked around behind her, putting his hand around her throat he said "You take my breath away."  Pulling her onto the bed he placed her head on the pillows, his huge body covering her's and knowing what she wanted he swiveled his hips suggestively into her already aroused sex.  She dug her nails into his biceps as she threw her head back and moaned at the sensations shooting through her body. 

 "I need you Dominic" she begged as he pulled his already opened jeans down until he could slide them the rest of the way off, he could hear them hit the floor.  He took a condom from the beside table, tore open the package and rolled it onto his dick.  "Love me baby, please" she cried as he sunk into her aroused folds.  "Ah yes!" fell from her lips as she took all his length and then he began to move very slowly and would keep this up until they fell together in silence, only their bodies indicating that they had climaxed. 

 "I love you so much" he mumbled in the crook of her neck.

  "I love you too, tesoro" she replied.  Gathering their strength they continued their lovemaking only this time he did let her have control and she made him feel like no other had ever before.