Chapter 3:Don't Forget To Look Behind You

Recap: Well we might as well stop at Pete's Gun shop before we go to Costco I say. They all agree and we all head outside with Xavier leading the way.

                                                                          ..................................

 We pull up at Pete's. Going over the plan i look around, slightly scared. Raven and Bo are going to stay inside with Sean. While me, Kim, and Xavier go inside to get supplies, I say. they all groan as a reply. That's not fair Raven complains.

"If you guys stay here I might let you have your own personal gun from the store, but that's if you listen got it." I say in a commanding voice. They all agree grudgingly. as we make our way to the shop I start to wonder why it's so quiet. I stop to look around, but find nothing out of the ordinary besides the abandon cars and garbage laying around.

"Carter come on!" Xavier calls out holding the door for me as I pass through it. "OK here's the plan, we grab as much guns and ammo as we can carry then move on to Cosco, got it" I say looking at everyone's faces as they all nod ready to get started. "Alright lets begin." walking ahead we split up. As I'm putting ammo into any pockets I have, I hear a piercing scream echo through the shop. I freeze for a couple of seconds then reach for a gun that's laying on the floor.

I hurriedly load it and run towards the direction I heard the commotion come from. Time to kick some zombie butt!

                                                                            .........................................

This chapter is really short but its all I wanted to put for chapter 3 so ya sorry if you don't like how short it is but all my chapters are going to be like that because that's how I write all my books.

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE OR SHARE PLEASE! I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF MY BOOK:)

(Pic of Raven)