Chapter 7: Change Of Plans

Recap: Instead of hitting them he does a one-eighty. I understand now that he's giving me time to escape. I hop off and run at full speed through the gates towards the parking lot.

..................................................................

The parking lots empty and creepy atmosphere is really scaring me as the fog starts to roll in. I hear shuffling and a few moans. I turn around to see a older looking women maybe in her late thirties slowly walking my way. I don't call out if she's okay, I learned my lesson the hard way last time I try to be nice. That undead little girl could have been generous enough to NOT try to eat me. I don't want the same encounter to happen again. As she gets closer I study her and gag. Her jaws hanging broken with her mouth wide open and teeth missing. One arms gone and the other has bite marks all over it. And she wasn't shuffling but limping from a broken leg with the bone sticking out. I feel bile rise up as flies land in her mouth and eyes. I look down to see a name tag: Elenor. She was probably one of the helpers in E.S.S.

I step back so she doesn't notice me and just in time I see the SUV coming my way. Xavier stops and grabs my hand lifting me up into the passenger seat. " Did you get what you were looking for?" Kim asks. "Yeah."

"Do you still want to stop at the middle school and also get your Ho Ho's"? Xavier asks. "No I think i'm good. and besides i'm not that hungry anymore. "  "Carter turning down Ho Ho's!? Someone praise the lord it's a miracle!" Kim says sarcastically. "You dimwit who's gonna praise the lord with everyone dead.  I smile so she knows I'm joking around with her.

As we make are way to the house I look outside. My mind wonders off to Nick and Prez. I wake up startled and yelp when I see big green eyes staring at me. I look around to see that I'm in my bed and Xaviers face is inches from mine.

"Who brought me in here" I say groggily. " Me" he says smiling. My breath catches in my throat as his face brightens. Just then Sean walks in ruining the moment as he turns to face his brother. " Um.... Raven and Kim are at it again".

He points towards the stairs. I whisper incorent things getting up and stomping down the stairs, the two brothers following close behind.

Please comment. I'm starting the book again but first fixing the chapters from what my fourteen year old self put a few years ago. Please shoot me now.