Chapter 5: It's The Beginning Of A New Me.......Or Maybe Not

Recap: I look around to find everyone asleep except for Sean who's driving and me and... Xavier. Just great I think to myself bitterly. This is going to be a long ride. As mine and Xaviers eyes connect.

                                                 ........................ .............................................

     As we all step out of the car I look up to see Xavier still holding his bleeding nose glaring at me.  "You shouldn't have messed with her brother". Sean says chuckling. "Who asked for your opinion". Xavier snaps angrily, still glaring at me as he yells at his brother.

We all settle in after we load all the food into the kitchen and lock the doors. When everyone heads to bed I walk downstairs to get a Ho Ho. As I'm biting into my second one a voice interrupts me. "Nice pajamas" Xavier says while walking towards me. Haven't learned your lesson yet? He steps closer.

"Maybe I don't want to learn my lesson" he whispers as he strokes my face. I blush and try to pull away when he stops me by grabbing my face with both hands. He leans in and whispers softly, "stop fighting me" with pain laced in his voice. "I barely know you." Our lips meet, feeling sparks as the kiss turns from soft and sweet to rough and desperate. He pushes me against the table as he runs his hand down my leg.

I pull him tighter while running my hands through his hair. I hear him moan as the kiss gets more heated. I rap my legs around his waist as he carries me upstairs. We land on my bed as he starts kissing his way towards my neck. I hear a small creak from the door and soft paddling of feet before I hear a small voice.

"Carter can I lay with you tonight?" I push Xavier off to find Lily standing there with a small teddy bear Raven gave her earlier. "Sure" I say without hesitation. She sits in on my side and curls up into a ball. I feel a arm rap around me. "What are you doing?I ask Xavier angrily. "Well I figure if she gets to sleep in here with you I get to as well."

"She's only five" I  try to push him off to no avail. "To bad now go to sleep and stop bugging me I'm tired." I flick him on the forehead."OW! STOP THAT!" "then move" "FINE!" he says grudgingly.

I wake up early not from the sun but from two sleeping bodies crushed up against me like a ice cream sandwich. I try to get up but Xavier wraps his arm around me so I can't get move away."crap" I look around and spot his pillow on the other side of the bed. I grab it and stuff it in his other arm,he turns the other way and wraps his arm around the pillow. I smirk and whisper "sucker," as I get up softly and tiptoe downstairs.           

  Few hours later..............

 As I'm singing along to Taylor swift on my boombox I feel arms wrap around me. I tense up as he sings "you belong to me." I grab his arm and flip him in front of me, I bend down to his level as he withers and groans on the floor. "I told you not to mess with me didn't I?"

"Awww come on even Seans getting some action! And he's younger then me." "Well your not Sean and i'm not Kim so shut your mouth and leave me alone!" "I'll worm my way through your brick walls just watch me" he says cockily. I huff and stomp away as he chuckles. He just might do that if I don't keep my distance, but I can't seem to stay away. He's like a drug I cant stay off of and that's not good. I cant give in no matter what. I'm not changing who I am just because the world did.

(Pic of Nick)