Friends

~~~~

I was in school. I noticed that the three new girls I had met the previous day were in my science class. Max elbowed me.

"Alecxis, pay attention." he hissed quietly.

"Since when do you care about science or any class for that matter?" I smirked.

"Oh,shut up!" Max said that a little too loud...

"Max? Would you care to tell me why I should 'shut up'?" Our teacher knew Max wasn't talking to him but this always happens when Max says something like that out loud.

I grinned. 

After our class, it was lunch. I was going to go over to Max but I saw the new girls and decided to go over to them instead.

"Hi. Is this seat free?" I asked.

"Yes." Moeka replied.

I sat down. I saw that they were staring at me.

"Oh yeah. That's right! I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Alecxis." I remembered I hadn't told them my name yesterday.

"Ok." Ash just kept eating. 

I looked at my watch. It was nearly two o'clock. 

"I'd better go." I stated as I finished my lunch. "I'll cya around!" I added.

I went to the door where I saw Max. He was leaning against the wall outside of the cafeteria. 

"Why didn't you have lunch with me like usual?!" Max scolded.

"Sorry, I was talking to the new girls." I pointed to Summer, Moeka and Ash.

"Whatever. You coming to my house later?" asked Max.

"Yeah. Why not?" I began to walk to my next class, which was gym.

~~~~

Me and Max literally just got into the house when Max's younger brother and sister came out. Max hugged the twins.

"Hi, you two. I hope you've been good at school." Max greeted.

The twins didn't stick around for long. Max led me to his room. We did a bit of homework then decided to go out and get some food.

"Max, let me text James. I'm just going to say I'm not going to be home a bit later." I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Ok." Max packed his books away and went downstairs to grab some money.

Alecxis: Hi James! Just going out with Max for some food. Will be home later. Cya! 

James: Alright. But be back before eight. Kyle and Kyra don't want to listen to us. Bye.

I laughed. Kyle usually is obedient when the guys are around but Kyra? No. She runs around the house, teleporting away from them. She thinks it's so funny.

The twins are another story entirely. Kyle and Kyra are good friends with Niav and Glen.

While Kyra and Kyle are messers, even though Kyra is one and a half she loves messing around, Niav and Glen are good kids. They do as their told all the time but they sometimes lie.

"You ready or what?!" Max shouted.

"Yeah! Coming!" I ran downstairs and we got into Max's car. We drove to a nearby cafe.

~~~~

"Thanks Max." I thanked him for driving me home. It was nearly eight o'clock.

"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye!" I waved to him as he drove off.

I unlocked the front door and dumped my bag on the ground.

What a day! I wonder if I'll come friends those new girls.

"Alecxis! Come upstairs and help us!" I heard Aidan demand.

Well, it take one of me and three of them. How did they EVER manage to take care of themselves? I sighed as I made my way upstairs.

Before I got up all the way, Kyra teleported to me, hugging my legs.

"Hi, Kyra. Have you been good for your older brother or not?" I asked as I picked her up. She shook her head. "Aidan? Jack? James? Where are you guys?" 

"In here!" Jack called.

I went towards James' room. When I got to the door, I saw Aidan on the bed, out of breath and Jack and James trying to catch Kyle, who was speeding around the room like the Flash.

"Kyle! Stop running around in circles. You'll get too dizzy and hurt yourself." I told him as I help Aidan up off the bed. Kyle came to a stop.

"Thanks, Alecxis." Jack panted.

"Guys, you all older than me and there are three of you here yet you can't control a four year old and a one year old." I shook my head in mock disappointment. 

"I'm two!" Kyra exclaimed, teleporting out of my arms.

"I'm sorry Kyra. Your two." I looked around the room. James had begun tiding up. "Are you guys hungry or did you already eat?" I asked.

"We haven't eaten." Jack answered.

"Well, do you want me to make some dinner?" 

"Ok." Jack and James cleaned up while Aidan kept an eye on Kyle and Kyra. I went downstairs again and went to the kitchen. I began to make a quick dinner. 

~~~~

I was in school again. I had gym class right now. And so did Max. I noticed that the new girls, Summer, Moeka and ash, were also in my gym class.

We were split up in teams of eight for our basketball match. On my team was me, Max, Summer, Moeka, Josh, Tyler, Umar, Kiron, Mel and Dyanna. Ash was on the opposite team. We played match after match, only taking three minute breaks until the bell rang. In the end, my team won. The score was 36 to 40. Or 16 baskets to 20 baskets. 

"Man, that was hard." Max complained as we walked to our next class which, for me and Max, was French. 

"Oh. Stop your whining. It'd be easier if you did some exercise every now and then." I told him.

"But it's too hard. Especially with... You know what on." He lowered his voice so no one else could hear.

"It's not that hard." Max was talking about Magic Academy, which we both attended on the weekends for magic lessons. Everyone else who uses magic goes there, but bad guys? No. They have their own Magic Academy.  "Hey, do you think that Ash, Moeka and Summer have powers?" I asked out of the blue.

"Who?" Max looked confused at my question.

"The new girls, you idiot! It's just, they joined this week on Monday, so we couldn't have known. If they do than this means their like us!" I cried out excitedly.

"Maybe. But don't get your hopes up. Anyway, won't they have to apply and all?  If so, that takes at least a month before they'd be excepted. I mean, the school has to run tests, do a background check and all." Max explained.

"I guess so..." my voice trailed off. "Well, I'd better go home. I need to see Jack and James off. AGAIN!

"Again? How come?" Max stared at me.

"Another mission. Something to do with the Magic Academy in Second Earth being raided."

"Is that the one in Earthland?" 

"No. Second Earth isn't Earthland. Two different Earth names."

"Oh ok. Well, I'll cya tonight at school! Bye!" Max ran off towards his house.