Normal Life

I woke up. It was already very bright.

"Morning, sleep head." Max teased. He was already up.

I blushed slightly. He was clearly getting dressed. He had his jeans on but he still hadn't put his top on.

"Sorry! Again!" I apologized. I found that I couldn't look away

What the hell Alecxis?!

"Are you ok?" Max sat down on the bed.

"Yeah.. Can you put a top on or something? You're reminding me of someone." I said.

"Why? It's so hot in this room." Max complained.

"Then open the windows."

"I was going to but I didn't want to wake you up." he leaned forwards and we kissed. On the lips.

"Thanks for being so considerate." I told him.

"No problem. Anyway, are you hungry? Because I sure am."

I giggled quietly. Max must have heard anyway because he gave me a confused look as he stood up.

I shook my head from side to side, clearing saying 'Nothing'.

I quickly got dressed with Max waiting outside. I pulled on a pair of navy shorts with a black belt, a white t-shirt with an snowflake on it and my black ankle high combat boots. I tied up my jet black hair with dark blue tips in a high pony tail using a light blue ribbon. I put on some of my bracelets and grabbed my navy hoodie and tied it around my waist.

I opened the door and walked out.

"Ready Max?" I asked.

He was staring at me. I mentally faced-palmed myself. I then snapped my fingers in front of Max's face.

"Hello? Earth to Max Lightning!"

"Wha- What?"

"Come on." I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the main kitchen.

I opened the kitchen door.

"Hey Aidan!" I greeted, still holding Max's hand.

"Hi Alecxis! Hey Max! You guys want eggs and bacon or sausages and beans?" Aidan asked.

"I'll have eggs, bacon and beans." I replied.

"But that's not one of the options." Max pointed out.

"Aidan can do it like that. I live with him." I told Max

"Alright then. Can I have the two?" Max asked greedily.

I elbowed him in the ribs, not hard but not gently either.

"No you can not. Anyway, have you SEEN the portions Aidan gives?" I questioned.

"No but I'm hungry." Max answered.

"Well, one or the other is way more than enough for even you." I said sharply.

In about ten minutes, Max agreed. Mac had the same as me, eggs and bacon.

On our plates was three large fried eggs, eight big strips of bacon and a pretty big side bowl of beans. Each.

"Now do you see that having the two is a bit much?" I asked as I swallowed a piece of bacon with a bit of egg and some beans.

"I see. Why do you give such big portions?" Max asked Aidan.

"Well, at home we all need a good amount of food. You know why. And even Kyle and Kyra can eat that much food when they want to." Aidan answered.

We ate our breakfast, which was delicious as usual. Then I got up and headed to one of the fields.