Friends Or Enemies?

After that night, I was glad to just lie on my bed. I gently took my amulet and held it up. I looked at it.

H.Q. had given me three more shards. I only have one more to go, until I can unlock the Titan within.

I sat up.

Another great memory to keep. I sighed. I opened the locket and a light came from inside.

It opened up a hologram like thing. It showed me what happened during mine and Max's walk.

You see, my amulet keeps memories that are special to my heart. I watched the replay a few times, still unable to believe that myself and Max were a couple or an 'item' as I've heard others call a relationship.

I eventually fell asleep, with my locker tucked under my pajama top.

~~~~

The next day, myself and Max went out again but we brought Kyle, Kyra, Niav, and Glen with us.

"You guys can go to the playground if you like." Max told them.

"Yes. But Kyra, you're staying with us." Kyra was nearly three but she still was too young.

Me and Max talked while I gave Kyra her lunch.

I was happy. I looked at my watch. It was nearly half three. We've been out for nearly two hours.

"Kyle! Glen! Niav! Time to go home!" I called.

They groaned, not wanting to go home. But we had to go since both me and Max were on a curfew.

"Let's go." Max took Niav's hand while the two boys walked in front of us. I was holding Kyra's hand until she started crying. She wanted to be lifted, like Niav. So I lifted her up.

~~~~

After we dropped off the younger ones, me and Max went out for some food.

We ate and went home. I stopped in the shop near our house for some groceries.

"Max? Can you help me?" I asked, holding out a bag for him to take.

"Fine." he pretended to be annoyed but helped anyway.

Max had to go help his mom with something so I played on my phone.

Then I heard a loud BOOM! coming from outside.

I was the only one in the house as everyone else were gone to some classes.

I went outside to investigate. There was a huge crater outside on the road.

"What the heck happened here?!?" I asked Max as I saw him approach me.

"I dunno."

I walked closer then, without warning, a lightning bolt came from the middle of the crater. It hit it's mark, which just so happened to be me!

I managed to endure most of the pain. I was knocked to the ground but got up.

"Alecxis! Are you ok?" Max took my hand to help me up.

"Yeah. Ow. What's in there?"

"Dunno. Let's find out."

We both threaded carefully down the craters, with our guard up.

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted as I saw who had hit me. It was Summer. She was standing there with Ash and Moeka either side of her.

"Who are they?" Max asked, clearly confused.

"Their from our old school, you dimwit." I answered.

"So you remember us?" Ash asked, sneering.