See The Truth

A/N
Sorry fantasytheanglebre_bre_lol and MoekaLorette. The powers in this story are just going to be your Fairy Tail ones. I can't think of any other suitable power you guys would like so let's just go with that. Yes?
BAI!! -Alecxis

~~~~

Nothing has happened since that night. Everything went ok. Until now.

I was with Max. I was standing on a rooftop, a large on, with Summer, Moeka and Ash on the other side. I had tried to talk them all out of fighting us but they wouldn't budge.  

"Please listen to what I have to say!" I shouted at Summer.

"Alecxis, this isn't going to work." Max told me.

I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Then I'll make her listen. I'll make three of them listen and see the truth." as I said this, my eyes turn black with red pupils. {Kind of like Ghouls from Tokyo Ghoul}

I ran at the three of them at an alarming speed. 

"Just listen!" I hissed at them.

I am NOT a nice person when pissed off.

Ash turned into a wolf, using her Shape Shift Magic. She came at me but Max used a Water Typhoon to stop Ash.

Moeka joined the fight, shooting poison at me. It burnt through my skin but fortunately for me, my blood is made up of many things, some of them being poisons and toxins. So there for, ineffective with poisoning me but still burns, real bad.

~~~~

We fought and finally, Moeka and Ash gave up. They were exhausted, like the rest of us, but they couldn't continue. Max tied them up using and electric whip. 

"Summer, just listen." I was panting. 

Why can people be such idiots? I don't know.

"What?" she wasn't happy.

"It's  all a set up."

"What do you mean by 'It's a set up'?"

Max just stood beside me. He wasn't too tired.

"I mean, your dad made my brother kill your sister. I-We know what happened."

The reaction I got was a growl.

I explained, keeping my guard up. I saw the threads disintegrate. Ash and Moeka were free. 

They were still tied up. And they were a bit confused. 

Summer believe me but eventually, she did.

I sat down and sighed.

"Finally!" I cried out as H.Q. guards took the three of them away for analyse and a background check-up. 

"Harder than you thought?" Max asked.

"Yes." 

We bordered a helicopter. After we sat down, Max kissed me. 

"You did well. I'm surprised you didn't maul the three of them." he teased, messing with my hair.

"Why would I? I'm completely in control of my magic." I told him. He laughed at this, making me punch him in the arm.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"For laughing."

"Oh. Come on! You can't be mad at that! You know I didn't mean anything bad by laughing."