Reunited

Ok cause y'all are awesome, I'll update this one as well. I seriously wasn't suppose to update this until Friday/Saturday but I left y'all with Alex's arrival lol Plus the last chapter got over 1K reads in 4 hours...... OMG!!! 😄😄😄😄🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Anywhoo I know I asked y'all to guess but I'll just give it to y'all. Hottie up there is how I imagine Alex to be...... You might not agree but I don't care lol I'll keep him all BY MYSELF if you don't agree. I don't mind 😉 Anyone know his name??? Lol

Alex.

"Alex," I whispered and then the wall near a still unconscious Quinn exploded.

There, in his huge, black form stood Max, snarling at everything and everyone. He had twigs, leaves, plaster, and wires covering him, but he didn't even care. When his big eyes saw me in the corner, he let out a small whimper, but then began to growl again as soon as he eyed everyone else.

That growl set off a war in the room. Between Dimitri and him, they managed to k*ll all the rouges in the room and once that was done, they were snarling and hissing at each other. Quinn was still unconscious underneath a small pile of plaster, but after staring at her, I began to see some of her fingers twitching. I slowly made my way to her, but froze when both men lunged for me at the same time.

I never actually felt my back hit the floor; instead, I felt very soft fur underneath me. It wasn't Alex's, as I couldn't feel the tingles and his familiar snarls were echoing around the room. So I opened my eyes and looked down to see a brown wolf. I almost screamed, thinking that it was a rogue until it bared its neck at me and quickly curled around us. Who was this wolf?

I heard a whimper, and my eyes snapped up, praying that the sound didn't come from Alex. I sighed in relief when I saw him pinning Dimitri to a wall, baring his canines as Dimitri struggled to get the huge animal off of him. It wasn't him. My eyes though quickly moved to the wolf that was pawing the plaster on top of Quinn, and licking whatever inch of skin that was available.

Her mate?

A soft nudge on my hand made me look up and I saw the same brown wolf, motioning for me to get on his back. Without hesitation, I quickly got on, and after making sure that Eveline would not be going anywhere, I tightened my hold on his fur as he sped off. At least she had quieted down.....

Outside the cottage, vampires and werewolves were snapping at each other while some of them just stared at one another. I shrieked when Austin jumped to us, causing the wolf to sway a weird way so he could avoid colliding with him. I felt his speed pick up even more, and soon enough, he was running with a couple of wolfs in the silence of the forest.

Not even ten minutes later, he stopped in front of a van and I immediately got off, jumping inside at the same time they began to shift back. I checked on Eveline, who was still sound asleep, and then looked up when a man stepped in front of me.

"Elliot," I breathed and smiled when he returned the smile and pulled me to his chest. I hugged him back and then I was traded off to all the other men, Henry included.

"You stink like a vampire," Henry sniffed and they all laughed as I huffed and switched Eveline to my other arm. All eyes immediately trained to her and they widened as they saw who or what it was.

"Guys, meet Eveline...... My daughter."

Many jaws dropped and some eyes even went to my belly bump. I just smiled and got back in the van, scooting to the middle as they all robotically followed through. "It's a longish story. Take me home and on the way I'll explain."