Chapter 19 : Beginning to an End

Chapter 19: Beginning to an End

A/N: OH MI GLOB. I KNOW. I KNOW. YOU HATE MY GUTS. I AM SO SORRY!!!!!! I'VE HAD WORST TWO YEARS AND I JUST... I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO SAY THIS...I LOST MY LOVE FOR WRITING... ITS STILL THERE, I'VE JUST ... I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO IT! I AM SO SORRY! I JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU IF YOU STILL LOVE ME! BECAUSE I STILL LOVE MY FANS! I DON'T CARE IF I ONLY HAVE ONE! THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME! 

Everything was ready. And when i say ready, i mean just about every single male over the age of 17 stood in front of me, along with all females from 17 to probably about 25, considering most were married with children they needed to look after. As i walked down the long line of people, i stared into each of their faces, all unreadable masks as they bowed their head slightly as i walked past them. None of them showed any regrets or hesitation to fight. They were ready, like they were born ready. And in all reality, were they not? They're werewolves, its in their bloods, the fight, the need to be the strongest, the best, to protect their mates. Its been in them all this time, and now it's fully awaken. Nobody takes their alpha, nobody. 

As i walked further down the line, i noticed the pack that i was now the Alpha to, they all stood there, with the same expressions on their faces, their eyes ablaze with determination. We even had recruited some humans, that lived with the werewolves, they held guns. Some might say were are fighting dirty, but lets be honest, who is going to fight dirtier? The pack of good werewolves, or those bastardly rogues? Of course the rogues. So, maybe it is about time for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

"Today is the day. My friends, my family, my pack. We are all here to get back our Alpha, and to kill some werewolves that disgrace the name!" I screamed as the pack agreed in unison.

"We go in as a pack, and we come out as a pack. We make sure we have each others backs. I can't promise that there won't be any deaths, i hope you all know that. But we can prevent some if we pay attention to the others around us. Now, are we ready to take back our Alpha!?" I screamed with my fist in the air as if i was a general in a war against the Romans.

"YES WE ARE!" They screamed back as the noise of clothes shredding and bones cracking echoed in the quiet forest.

I changed quickly, with Xavier by my side i felt stronger with him there, like a part of Luke was with me. And, he was my best friend, my only support beam that i have had through out all of this. Without him, i know i would have withered away, unable to fight. But here I am, running as fast as my legs could carry me with adrenaline rushing through my veins, and hatred making my blood run hot. This was it. This was the moment that would either make me or break me, and to determine the sake of this pack.

They never saw us coming. We ran fast and hard into their camp as their laughter turned into growls. They changed as fast as they could but wolves were already shredding apart the ones that were too slow. The others fought back, taking swipes at my pack members, going for their throats and stomachs. But my pack was just as good, they ripped their throats as many of them lay dead, blood leaking out of their wounds, their eyes staring blankly ahead. It, strangely, brought joy to me, or more specifically my wolf. She wanted this, she wanted revenge for her mate and she was getting it. Pride swelled with in her as she watched her family fight for her love and their alpha.

I stood at the edge of the forest with Xavier, i told him to go fight, i could feel how on edge he was. How badly he wanted to sink his teeth into one of their necks and rip them apart, but he didn't. He sat and waited by me. And then, finally, i saw him. My target. The one i've been waiting for.

He was a light brown with black spots. I thought he was a very ugly wolf, with his cold, uncaring yellow eyes that stared at his, thought to be next victim. I raced forward as my claws dug into the ground, the sound of growls that ripped through the air around me and the yelps of pain started to fade away. My eyes stared straight ahead at him.