Chapter 11: Lost

Chapter 11: Lost 

Jack's P.O.V

"I found her near Cane River, she was unconscious and she split her head open. I couldn't justleave here there! I could sense she was part wold, she didn't belong to a pack, and she wasn't a rogue. She's never transformed before." I told my father.

Those weren't the only reasons I saved her... she was beautiful, even with blood and mud caked onto her hair and face. As her soaking wet clothes clung to her perfect figure over all tecurves of her frame and her flat toned stomach... I couldn't leave here there, I wouldn't... I thinkI'm.... I'm in love with her.... And I don't even know her name... 

"Hey Jack you might want to see this," Allison, the packs doctor called me over.

"She's.... marked," My mouth barley able to speak the words.

I finally found someone that may be my mate and she's marked?

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I shouted and flipped the table  that had all the medical tools, over.

"Jack!"

"Jack, come on! Come back!" Allison shouted after me as I ran out the door.

I'm going to find the Son of a Bitch who stole my mate.... 'We shall have her...' my wolf growled. 

'Yes we will,' I said fiercely.

"She. is. MINE," I whispered a loud. 

Luke's P.O.V 

'Wolf, help me sniff her out instead of complaining!'

'I'm trying! We wouldn't have to sniff her out if you didn't run out of the freakin' house!'

"Woah-Woah! You were the one that was basically crying!"

"Oh shut up Luke and freakin find our MATE!"

Sometimes I hate my wolf.... that sometimes is most of the time.

"She wouldn't have let you claim her if she didn't love you," My wolf whispered to me.

'Yes she would, she thought she was in love with me.... maybe she's not my mate...'

'If she wasn't your mate, she wouldn't have received your mark, Luke... you know that, and she know that....'

'How would you know?' I snapped back at my wolf.

'Because her wolf is calling for me, she doesn't know here she is... but she's hurt and Faye still hasn't woken up... She hurt herself....' This didn't give me any bit of hope, only worry. 

FAYES P.O.V

It was dark and cold. I felt like hands were touching me... Like a needle was prodding my skin... but I couldn't wake up, I couldn't open my eyes or scream. The pain was piling on... and on... It was to the point, where I would just kill myself... when I finally awoke... I was too startled to do anything. Startling green eyes peered down at me. Small soft looking lips started to move, forming words that I could not hear. I tried my hardest to hear, and suddenly all my senses came back .

I jumped up narrowly missing the boys head... could I call him a boy? Or more like man...

"Where am I?" I said backing away from the Green eyed boy.

"I... I found you.... and you were hurt... so I brought you to my pack house where my sisterAlli patched you up..."

I was lost in his forest green eyes that reminded me of summer. I didn't even realize he stepped closer to me until his face was inches from my own.