Chapter 7: Good Stuff

A/N: BAAADDD STUUFFF IS GONNA HAPPPEN ! AND I MEAN... UM SEX. 

Chapter 7: Good Stuff

"Wake up faye! Wake up! PLEASE!" I felt someone shaking me, waking me up.

I opened my eyes slowly staring up at Luke's brown eyes.

"LUKE!" I screamed jumping off the couch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him gently on the lips, not wanting to ever stop.  Not untill I pulled away to breath, and before Luke could say anything I kissed him again, more fiercly, wanting to make sure he was real, to make sure he.... he still loved me... He kissed me back just as fiercley as I had. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up the stars to my room. Locking the door, and walking towards the bed. My dad wasn't going to interrupt this time...

He kissed my neck down to my collarbone. I moaned softly as he sucked the soft spot on my neck. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. As his fingers ran down my neck to my collar bone. His lips soon followed, and did what his fingers just did.

I slowly put my hands under his hirt and felt over his hard abs. I took the hem of his shirt and slowly lifted it up. Both of us going slow, being careful... making sure the other was ready before going on... He felt down my sides, his warm hands leaving goosebumps on my cold skin. He made his way to my jeans and traced his fingers around where my button and zipper was. 

His kiss got slower, giving me time to tell him to stop. I put my hand over his and placed it right at the top of my jeans.

"Just do it, and stop teasing me," I whispered softly in his ear.

He shivered slightly and kissed down my neck as he slowly unbuttoned my jeans. LIttle by little he unzipped my jeans and finally began to tug them off. I climbed on top of him and put each lef on either side of him. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off him. I laid down slowly on top of him. My legs straddling his lower half....He moaned softly as he grabbed my hips with his warm hands as he raked his fingers up my sides.

"Angel..." He breathed out.

But was interrupted by me slowly moving back and forth. He moaned again more loudly, as he forced my hips to move faster... He stopped and rolled on top of me and looked me straight in the eyes and said ," Are you sure you want to do this, love?"

"As sure as I'll ever be," I said with my hands playing with the top of his boxers.

"Then stop teasing me," He whispered in my ear. 

"Gladly..."

This may hurt love," He whispered 

"Then distact me," I said staring into his eyes.

He began to bite at the base of my neck, slowly nibbling, and soon it turned to sucking. I felt pain shoot through my body, but was easily distracted bu what he was doing with his mouth. And soon the pain disappeared all together, and pleasure rushed throught me.  I moaned loudly, shouting Luke's name as he fastened his pace, and my back arched.

"Lukeeee....." I moaned stretching out his name. 

Never had I felt such pleasure in one spot, in my whole life. Luke started trailing kisses down my collar bone. He bit my shoulder harder than he usually would, but I was so busy with Luke thrusting back and forth I barley noticed.

LUKE'S P.O.V

She was mine now. No one could have her. I should've asked her if she wanted this first.... This bite will change both or lives. I began to move faster, it felt so good to be in her.... she was like a fallen Angel. Her skin was so soft I couldn't stop touching her and kissing her all over. Hearing her moan my name turned me on even more.

"Lukee.... Oh god...." she moaned as I sped up even more.

Her nails dug into my back, it would've probably been painful... but I was a little too busy doing something else... I notices where I bit her was bleeding, and I slowly licked the blood away.

'My blood is your blood,

your blood is my blood.

We must bond together,

with love in mind...'

After a couple of hours we stopped...we could've gone all day, but the neighbors.... from down the street....and when I say down the street I mean a block away, called to ask if everything was okay..... So instead, Faye and I decided to lay together, or bodies pressed together.... Things dangerously close together... which it was extremely hard not to start up again... but we managed ... by just kissing... over and over again....

But now, we just sat here, in the late afternoon starring into each others eyes, not saying a word... and it was perfect... We were both covered in sweat, and trying to regain our breaths still....

"I think I need someone to accomplany me in the shower... I might fall.... or something...." Faye said in an innocent voice, with wide eyes and her lips in a pout. 

"You didn't even have to ask... Any chance I get to see your beautiful body?" I whispered.

Her face blushed as she snuggled her head into my chest.

"Shut up..." she mumbled while I chuckled softly.

"Come on... Angel," I said kissing her head.

She slowly got up and waited for me, I started to walk as she trailed behind me.

"You've got a nice ass lover boy," she said with a grin, and slight blush. 

"Why, thank you, but tell me something I don't know," I said with a cocky grin.

She smiled deviously and said, " You've got a small cock," I stopped dead in my tracks as she laughed.

"Joking," she whispered as she laughed and rubbed up against me and caused me to moan.

"Are you trying to get yourself pregnant? It takes a lot of self control not to jump you right now..." I whispered in her ear.

"Then I suggest you go put something on, cause' I don't think I can contain myself..." she said as she rubbed up against me again.

I watched her walk into the bathroom and wink, and go turn the shower on. I ran and jumped over the bed and ripped open the package. Shower sex, this shall be fun.....

A/N : WARNINGGGG !!!! I RARLEY EVVEEERRR EDIT !!!!!! sworry):