Chapter 16 : Feels Like A Nancy Drew Kinda Day

Chapter 16: Feels Like a Nancy Drew Kind of Day

"Our mother... was raped by a rogue before she met her mate. She got pregnant and had me. Her mate was understanding enough, and kind to me. He let her keep me even though i was the procreation of something that was frowned upon greatly. Then one day the rogue came back one night while we all slept and took me away when i was 5. He trained me and he tried to teach me how to be like him. A temperamental, son of a bitch who fuc*ed around with who ever he wanted to and get what he wanted when he wanted it. But he made a mistake, he tried to hurt Luke. Even though he was still just a couple years old when I was 5, i still remembered him. Wolves tend to never forgot their beloved ones."

I stood there gaping at him like a complete idiot until I finally snapped out of my revenue and muttered a "oh" and looked down at my fingers that played deafly with the hem of my shirt. 

“Wait… He has another brother though?” I mumbled to myself trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

I remember the dream, he… I mean we both had, how his brother… did you know that thing that I don’t want to think about because it’s just another damn reminder of him because it seems every little f*cking thing reminds me of him….

“You’re right, we have another brother, my twin. I guess you could say he’s the… evil one. I could smell his scent around the pack house that you were at when he got hurt a long with his pack house…” he paused as he studied my doe like brown eyes that widened with the new information.

Then suddenly his cryptic expression changed into a smirk as he said,” Dum, dum, dum, THAT PLOT THICKENS!”

I stood there for a minute, just starting at him with my mouth slightly open, until I couldn’t help it but to start cracking up laughing at how stupid he just sounded. Soon he joined in with his low chuckle mixing with my giggles. When we were done laughing we became more serious as the matter returned full blast as I thought of Luke’s laugh.

The way his eyes crinkled at the corners and his dimples should when he laughed as his perfect pear like teeth showed with his wide grin that made him look even more beautifully handsome.

“F*ck,” I growled out.

“Now, now, what got you swearing like a sailor missy?”

“I prefer the expression of a trucker,” I said avoiding the question.

“That’s beside’s the point, tell me what on your mind,”  he said with a kind expression.

“He who must not be named” is the respond I mumbled.

“Well, I didn’t know you had Voldemort after you too!” He said faking exasperation as he put he hand to his mouth.

“Yeah and I got Victoria after me too because I killed her mate. And I’ve got Lestat after me because I refused to be his slave,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Victoria, Lestat?” You lost me there?” He said looking genuinely curious.  

“Victoria tries to kill Bella in Twilight and Lestat is from Interview With a Vampire, you should try and read it, I found it extremely intriguing,” I said as I started walking through the woods with him following close behind.

“Where do we go from here,” I asked because he seemed to be still stuck on what I said.

“You need to go back to the other wolves, the other pack house where you killed their Alpha, which you should know, makes you their Alpha now.” I cringed at the thought of the old Alpha, the sick bastard.

“I know you don’t want to go back, but my brother is a rogue. But not any rogue, he has an army of rogues that will fight dirty. You and I,” he said pointing between the two of us, “will be dead in a matter of seconds and you know it,” he said matter of factly.