CF 04

"Damn, how can you be this good?" Heiji frustratedly messed his hair up while glaring at the chess board.

"Im not good, you just suck." A smirk is visible on Ai's face.

"Darn you, kid." Heiji jokingly glared at the little girl in front of him.

Ai on the other hand, stick her tongue a bit at Heiji to mocked him.

Heiji let a chuckle on that, both of them are amused- having fun on Shinichi's room in the hospital.

Ai and Heiji grew closer since 'this' happened, they consider each other as friends.

"Both you and Kudo is good at this, ugh.. I hate it." Ai smiled a bit at that.

Thanks to Heiji because he do really good at lighting up the mood.

"You're going back to Japan?" Ai asked all of a sudden that made Heiji stop.

He grinned first.

"You're gonna miss me aren't you?"

Ai rolled her eyes at his question.

"I can't miss my flight later, its the end of the summer you know." Heiji stayed for two months in America, its been 7 months since the day Shinichi is in a coma.

"I know." Is what only Ai can answer at the moment.

Ai knows that if Shinichi learn that Heiji is doing this for him, he will be glad.

Heiji visited Shinichi once a month and its not that easy thing to do since America is far from Asia.

Even if he's a friends, its not normal to do that.

That just prove how Shinichi is important to Heiji.

"Ill be back here, once a month again as much as possible- tss.. Kudo really do own me a lot now." He playfully glared at the sleeping Detective.

A glare turn into a soft glance.

"I hope the next time ill visit him, he will welcome me with sarcasm this time." He laughs a bit.

Ai just shooked her head a bit then looked at Shinichi too.

She hope so too, she misses teasing him and Shinichi teasing her back or glaring at her.

She called that their 'little bonding', it may be nonsense to others but for her, she's treasuring those moments.

(Cellphone Rings!)