CF 38

One day late lol. Sorry watty forgot to save my drafts and I needed to re write it, it kills my mood.

Xoxo

Tik tok tik tok..

Shinichi is currently waiting for Shiho, this day is their first date.

He's wearing a semi-fomal clothes, his hair is neatly done, his perfume is all over the living room

"Sorry for the wait." Shiho says softly as she walks down the stairs.

Shinichi lifted his head and his eyes landed in the most stunningly beautiful girl he ever see.

And she's her girlfriend.

Shiho is his.

She's wearing a white long sleeve that hugging her upper body perfectly and a fitted dark blue jeans, she's even wearing a two inches high heels.

It feels like what happened before when he was waiting for her last family dinner but now, its their date.

Though this time, she looks more elegant and classy for Shinichi- why? Because she's wearing a light make up, her hair is tied up high and some of her hair strands is falling down at the both sides.

God, is he seeing a goddess?

"Satisfied on what you see?" She said her line again like before, but this time- she is smiling genuinely.

God, she is indeed a goddess.

"Im sorry, what?" Shinichi fake a surprised reaction. "I was just busy falling in love with you more while I stare longer at you." He wiggled his eyebrow once while smiling teasingly but his words was said in a tender and truthful way.

Shiho blinks while blushing and covered her cheeks a bit as she tilted her body to hide her pinkish face.

Gee this Shinichi, he never failed to make her feel giddy and happy.

Shinichi let a low chuckled, Shiho was one step down away from the floor so he gently wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and pulled her closer for she finally landed on the ground, she immediately hide her face on his shoulder.

"Look, your taller than ever." He joked and Shiho lightly pinched his waist making him laugh a bit- it tickles Shinichi. "How can I kiss you now?"

Shiho was frozen on her spot as she heard that, was he- was he joking?

The shyness left her body and she raised her face to see if he's joking.

What she saw is, Shinichi is just smiling but despite all of that- the word 'joking' is not on his face.

"Shin--"

"Let's go?" He cutted her off,  slowly sliding his hand on hers and intertwined it- he squeezes it tightly for a bit and then he lead her outside.

Shiho blinks and she let what he said slide, no need to think about it- but she knew inside she wants to mind that.

Shinichi though, meant everything what he said.

They may cuddled a lot but they never kissed- he cant do thag to her for he was waiting for the right time and its certainly not in the early days of their relationship.

Now he can't stop wondering, what would it feels and tastes like?

xoxo

"Seriously? We're going to watch a movie?" Shiho asked, amused on her tone.