CF 20

She kissed him.

Shiho fųcking kissed someone!

"Dąmn!" Shinichi's thought.

Is this the surprise Heiji was talking about? Seeing Shiho kissing someone who he doesn't even know?!

Shinichi cussed in his mind over and over again.

His heart aches, more than the first time he saw Shiho with Heiji.

It's freaking painful that it makes his eyes watery.

Everything in his surrounding become blurry but he knows he ended up in the garden again.

He sat at the same bench where he was earlier, he places his hands on his head and pulled his hair hardly.

"It hurts." He breathlessly whispered.

What's happening to him?

He was already confused but now, he knows what's going on in his inside- he's just afraid to admit, because when he does- everything will be mess up.

Why does it hurts so much? Pulling his hair is not enough to divert the pain he's feeling right now.

He wants to shout, he wants to punch something.

"Shinichi?" Heiji appeared out of nowhere.

He was confused when he saw Shinichi pacing back to the garden when he thought he was in the pavilion with Shiho and Kaito.

"What's happening? Didn't you meet Shiho and Kaito?"

That made Shinihi snap out of his thought.

"Kaito?"

Shinichi raised his head up and found Heiji in front of him who froze as he saw Shinichi's tears escaping his eyes.

Heiji's eyes widen and panicked inside.

"What happened? Why are you crying?!" Heiji doesn't know what to do, does he need to touch his shoulder or sit beside him or kneeled down?

And then he chose to sit beside him.

"What happened?" Shinichi whispered. "I fųcked up, that happen." He added.

He might not say this out loud but, Shinichi admitted that he's in fact- have some feelings towards Shiho.

"I fųcked up, big time." He once again, said.

"Hey hey, seriously- what's happening?" Heiji asked, confused and worried- never in his life he thought that he will saw his friend cried.

"It's my fault.." Shinichi ignored Heiji and keep talking. "Im sorry, Ran."

Ran? What the hell is Shinichi talking about? How come Ran come into this topic?

Heiji is confused as hell, he was just going to see if the three reunites again but this is what he found out.

"Shinichi.." was the only word that Heiji can utter.

"I felt like I betrayed Ran.." Shinichi bite his lower lip. "But goddamn it, I can't help it but to let it go- it felt like my heart will explode any seconds if I will not accept and admit my feelings for her."

Heiji stayed silent, still confuse on what he's talking about?

"I tried to ignored it, I even diverted it- thinking that its just a brotherly love but dąmn it, seeing her kissing someone is like stabbing my heart for a hundredth time."