CF 25

Sie: my goal is to finish CF this year! Like seriously, i still have GrayLu LACS story going on and my His Pirate Queen of LuNa has been stuck in first chapter because im so focus here O(≧∇≦)O.

But dâmn, i guess its 50/50 chance to finish CF this year because it has a long way to go.

👑

"Aiiiiiii~ it's dinner soon."

Ai cringed on Kaito's sweet voice, its weird and creepy at the same time.

"Don't you know how to knock?" She said while typing.

Kaito grinned as he remember that he barged into her room without knocking.

"Pft. Im a thief, why would i knock?" He joked.

"Then you should probably used the window next time." Ai replied with sarcasm.

"Oh just shut up and prepare for the dinner okay?" Kaito stand up. "And don't you dare skip it just like yesterday just to disregard a certain someone."

Ai stopped just like her heart for a second, does he know?

"Don't break him more- Shiho." He said seriously, Kaito was facing the door while Ai was facing her laptop.

"You don't know anything." She whispered, void of any emotions.

"Oh trust me, i know everything." Kaito grinned before sighing and facing her. "I can see why you're acting like this but i will ask you once again, how have you been? "

That question again.

"I know Shinichi is stupid for being so oblivious about your feelings for him, but isn't it great that he develops some feelings for you without knowing that you already lov--"