CF 19

About CF 18, im tired when I wrote it so yeah- grammatical errors and typos are visible most of the time there xD

About Kaito, I didn't actually know if he has a thing for hospital- its just that I need a reason for him not to show up while Shinichi was in a coma.

And guys, most of the scene now is at night, since id like to write it when Shiho is in her original body.

XO

Shinichi was staring at the night sky- he smirked a bit, realizing that he spends most of his time looking at nature than spending it with his friends.

It's just that, his mind is not in normal mode- he's quite sure that he will be jealous with just a small scene between Heiji and Shiho and he doesn't like the feeling.

Because he's afraid that, out of no where- he will pull her away from Heiji and it will cause some confusion.

"Tss.." he messed his hair up, why his feelings makes everything complicated?

"Yohoo!"

"Huh?" Did he just heared someone shouted? He's in the garden, for some quite time now- he spends most of his time there.

"Must be my imagination." He shrugs.

Shinichi let a deep sigh before deciding to go back in the mansion, the dinner time is near and his mother and father doesn't like it when they're not complete in the supper.

"Oya, Shinichi? Where have you been?" Heiji welcomed him with a wide grin and he returned it with a small yet genuine smile.

Like what he said, the things between him and Heiji are still the same, as long as Shinichi doesn't see Shiho with him- yes, he's that jealous.

"Dąmn, im whipped." Shinichi"s thought.

"Just there, in the garden." Shinichi answered. "Where's Shiho?"

Heiji's grin grew wider.

"In the pavilion, she has a surprise for you." Heiji answered him, he's referring to Kaito.

The Kudo family does have a small pavilion on the left side of the house while the garden where he was been is on right.

"A surprise?" Shinichi asked- crinkled forehead.

Why would Shiho has a surprise for him?

"Yeah! You'll be happy to see it." Heiji, he does feel happy that they're circle will going to be complete.

xoxo

"You're scared." Shiho exclaimed with a grin on her face.

"What?" Kaito laughs nervously, dąmn it- yes he's kinda scared to face an old friend.

He just doesn't know how to face Shinichi now.

"Never in my life I've thought that I'll see the clever Kaito Kid being nervous." She continue to tease.

"Yeah well whatever." Kaito almost rolled his eyes, he was sitting at the bench outside the pavilion while Shiho is standing in front of him- grinning.

It took a while before Kaito sighed and look at her seriously.

"How have you been?" He asked.

That question again, and for some reason- Shiho felt that its different question compared last night.

"Can you be more specific?" Shiho, she's kinda scared on his questions- if there's one person who can read her easily, then it's this person who's sitting in front of her.