CF 34

Sie: merry Christmas, this was done weeks ago but since i dont have load i cant publish it.

Enjoy.

xo

"Damn , Kudo's are really something huh?" Kaito said, as he wondered his eyes around the cabin they were in.

The Cabin was not in the middle of nowhere, the place itself is near at the town - 10 minutes drive and you're back in LA so if something troublesome came up, they will not bother about being killed in the middle of nowhere.

Shiho and Heiji was placing their things inside the cabin while Kaito starts wondering off, Shinichi was outside- looking at the nature that surrounding them.

"I didn't know that you guys have a cabin." Kaito commented as he saw Shinichi outside who was startled a bit by his sudden appearance, Kaito planned this without knowing that the Kudo has a place where they can enjoy theirselves.

Shinichi look at him, eyebrow up- showing his seriously-you're-saying-that-to-me face.

Kaito blinked before laughing as he realized what he meant, of course- how could Shinichi know if he has an amnesia?

He can be so stupid, really.

"Thank you." Kaito said as soon as his laughter died down, a hint of laughter was visible on his smile.

He's truly happy and thankful for having this opportunity to stay and bond with his friends.

Shinichi stared at him for a second before smiling a bit.

"No, thank you ." He countered back.

If it wasnt for Kaito, Shinichi would not probably find himself in this place right now, of course- Heiji helped and he can't be thankful enough with these two.

Shinichi might be suffering from amnesia but, he felt safe, he felt contented, he felt- home around these people.

Both Shinichi and Kaito stared at each other while smiling peacefully, weird how it feels like they're looking at the mirror as they gaze at each other.

"Oi! Both of-- ops, did i disturb your mini yaoi scene here?" Heiji commented as he found the both of them staring at each other, which earned a glare from Kaito and a laugh from Shinichi.

xoxo

"So there's a cave, a lake and not far from here- there's a campsite which probably has some people there 'cause its camping season." Heiji explained as he point at the map where they could find those places.

"Wow Heiji, you're prepared!" Kaito.

Heiji raised an eyebrow. "Why do I feel some sarcasm in your voice?"

Kaito grinned before he answer. "It can't be."

Shiho rolled her eyes as she listened to those idiots but it landed on her boyfriend, who's now looking outside the window.