CF 06

"Shiho darling, where's Shinichi?" Asked by Yukiko as she enters the living room in the second floor where Ai is currently working on the formula.

If its Agasa's house, she'll do it only on her room but in Kudo's mansion- she feels safe and free, as if the house is saying- you can do whatever you want in every part of me.

(Sie: lol, that sounded weird.)

"In the library, Yukiko-san --" Shinichi's mother playfully glared at her. "M-mom.."

Yukiko flashed her bright smile.

"Thanks Shiho, ill do your hair later after it got dry, okay?" Ai only nodded on the energetic woman.

Ai sighed as Yukiko is out of her sight and then get back on her work, though a small smile is visible in her face.

Her hair is wet because she took a bath 10 minutes ago so she just put a hairband came from Yukiko with her birth stones on the top as a design.

She usually doesn't care nor want to put any accessory on her hair, but then- Yukiko always play with her strawberry blonde hair- putting a clip, a hairband, curling it, ponytailing it, and braiding it- so Ai got used to some girly stuff.

At least just in her long hair.

"Shinichiiii!! Dont hide from your mother!" Ai shook her head as she heard Yukiko shrieked from the library.

One thing about the new Shinichi, he likes to tease his mother more now.

Probably Shinichi is at the corner of the library where you cant see him but he can perfectly see you, she found that spot first- sometimes she's doing her work there but ever since Shinichi found it too, they shared.

Most of the time, Shinichi spends his day at the library to read his books- yes he's a bookworm.

Even if he can remember that he loves Sherlock Holmes book, he still wants to read it and say--

'Reading the same thing and feel once more the feeling i felt while reading the same book that i forget, isnt it great?'

And she replied--

'Yeah, great- you have an amnesia for god sake.'

But not like before, Shinichi laughed at her sarcasm.

Ai admitted that she misses those poker face of Edogawa Conan when she teases her with her sarcasm- but oh well, what can she do?