CF 15

Annyeong (Lol. Is this even right? It's hello in Korean).

I think it's proper to start this chapter with a Sie Note at the upper part.

I just want to say hello to my silent readers and to those who actually commented on every chapter I made, you guys are the reason why I have a will to write. *insert watery eyes here*

OMO, im being dramatic. Its not suited my real self lmao.

OMO - OMG in Korean :V

XO

Ai rolled her eyes, for how many times? She can't count it anymore.

"Mom! Shin is starting it again." She complains as Shinichi's parents enters the dining room.

"Son, stop nagging- you're annoying Shiho." Yusaku says calmly as he take his sit.

"Your father is right Shinichi.." Yukiko shook her head in amusement, taking her sit as well. "I didn't know that you're worse than me." She added, thinking that it's suited Shiho's body her complained about Shinichi- she's kinda acting like a kid.

Shinichi stares at his parents,  crinkled forehead- not believing what his parents just said.

"How can you say that? I'm just worried about her!"

"Son, it's been two days and you keep bringing up what happened in our dinner."

The servants starts placing their breakfast.

Shinichi just tsked, is it his fault that he's worried for her?

Even though that happened two days ago, Shinichi can't just move on.

Shiho left him confused, confused on what she said and on how she acted.

"Just, just don't do it again- okay?" Shinichi said with a sigh, finally giving up.

"Okay.." Ai answered blankly and starts eating making him groaned.

"I so hate that attitude of yours."

"I know." Shiho smirked making Shinichi reacts like what he used to when he's pissed off of her in the past.

Shiho smiled secretly, he's slowly coming back and she's glad for it.

On the other hand, even if Shinichi is pissed- he starts eating as well but moments later, he starts thinking about what happened on that dinner.

That dinner wakes him up, her- out of his sight is bad for his heart.

She was just gone for freaking 10 minutes and it made him crazy- what if something bad actually happened to her?

Shinichi tighten his grip on his utensils, having a thought like that is enough for him to become worried.

He will not make it happen, if it's needed for him to be always at her side then he will do it.

Meanwhile, Yukiko is silently watching the kids who's side by side while eating.

She noticed how those two gotten closer after few months.

Shiho is now comfortably calling her and Yusaku mom and dad is making her happy, its like finally- she have a daughter.

Though, despite all of that- she's concern, concern that something is happening between Shiho and Shinichi.

It will not a shock for her if they develops some feelings for each other, but she knows that it will be hard for them if that actually happen.