CF 30

"So, what do you think is the most scary thing?" Heiji asked, out of the blue.

All the teenagers are on the living room in the second floor, lights off and only that giving them light was the television's brightness.

They've been watching some scary movies and now they're going to watch more.

"Can i say that Korean's horror movies are way more scarier than anything?" Kaito said, shivering as he recall the horror movie they watched that made from korea. "Dang, i would never go to an abandon building even if i have something very important to get there." He added, he seemed traumatized by that movie where the scene happened on an abandoned building.

Shiho rolled her eyes on Kaito's answer while Shinichi laughs a bit and Heiji was laughing his ãss off.

"The Kaito Kid is afraid of something and its just with one movie!" He commented while laughing hysterically.

Its Ber months already so they gathered into a kotatsu even though they're in america, their feets were covered by it while pillows are scattered around.

Shin and Shi |_| Kaito
                       Heiji

(Sie: That's their position. )

"Dude, you've seen dead bodies so many times and now you're afraid of this? Pft." Heiji continue to tease.

Kaito who was a bit pissed, grabbed a pillow beside him and quickly throw it at Heiji's laughing face.

That caught him off guard.

"Shut up! I don't know why you're not afraid with that shït but im just a person who's afraid with other type of things! Hmf!" Kaito scuffed like a child, even his answer was what a child would've said but that's what he's feeling and he can't help it.

Busy with teasing each other, they didn't noticed that Shinichi and Shiho was now watching them like they're now the show.

All of them are having fun and thats for real, with everything slowly changing- they managed to include Shiho in this movie marathon and that's because Shinichi wanted them to join to.

She's so under.

Not that she mind it. It feels great actually.

It feels great to see the man she loves smiling happily while watching their other two idiotic friends.

"Ahh! Shīt!" Kaito shrieked because the movie was still playing and that caught him off guard again.

A girl's bloody face appeared on the screen that's why he reacted that way earning another loud laugh from Heiji.

"Y-you, you should've seen your face!" Heiji said while some tears are now showing in his eyes from laughing.

"Ugh.. This is embarrassing.." Kaito thought while blushing a bit so he covered it with his hand.

Fūck korea for having such a great story line.

Fūck korea for having such a scare but great movie.